Reviews for Continuing the Cycle
Ohkmiku chapter 19 . 4/15/2017
Oh fuck no!

Please continue!
NouvelleVoix chapter 15 . 4/10/2017
I'm enjoying this story thus far, but I gotta say I'm getting really sick of Harry not being able to think. It makes following what he's doing and/or plotting nearly impossible.
Helily chapter 19 . 4/9/2017
I assure you I can wait 20 years if needed for you to finish this. It is well worth it.

Found this just yesterday. Have been enthralled ever since. O.O. Enthralled I tell you! Never a dull moment, never a lack of excitement, of intrigue. I so wish to see what happens next.

I too wish to see Birdy avenged. Totally rooting for Harry to kill that Kabuto. I might be having way too much fun reading this :D Heheheh. But damn Jiraiya. So annoying! Ugh. Anyway. Oh yes, and I was so happy when Harry learned/remembered(?) unassisted flight. That is just one of my favorite abilities that Voldemort mastered. Seriously, why did everyone else suck so horribly? Lol. Ah well.

Really curious what the meeting will be like when Harry and Orochimaru actually meet finally. *snicker*. That should be fun _

Looking forward to whatever you come up with! Thank you and good luck!
ebbuu chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
Re-reading this story still very much the good shit I remember it being, best of luck on your education or whatever your doing and hopefully you will finish this piece of kick ass awesomeness eventually. Best of wishes mah dude/dudess or whatever you like to associate as, till next time.
SlyFam chapter 19 . 4/4/2017
First fanfic I ever fell for. This one is crazy good.
SkylerKeas chapter 19 . 3/21/2017
Please update soon! I just reread this story for the fifth time and I still love it. I really want to see where you're heading with this and hope that you aren't giving up on it.
lunamoon531 chapter 19 . 3/16/2017
Omg, the first time I read this beautiful story I was at a friends house on their laptop cause my phone died and I loved it like my cat and I loved it like I love ice-cream, but then when I got back home i'd forgotten the name of this fic and I basically died from my own stupidity for not writing it down when I know I have a horrible memory. But now, here I am having somehow found this fic again and re-reading it just to make sure that this piece of wonderfulness is real and not just a dream.

Hope you update soon, but no worries, I will trust your word when you say you'll finish this :D
Xx.MysticalStorm.xX chapter 19 . 2/26/2017
For goodness sake please bring in Orochimaru please
Xx.MysticalStorm.xX chapter 10 . 2/26/2017
Finally some Orochimaru. Yay. This is awesome
Guest chapter 18 . 2/22/2017
No only one more chapter left and I won't to read more of it nooooooooooooooooo guess I have to wait but seriously though can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 14 . 2/22/2017
Harry is bad ass
Guest chapter 9 . 2/22/2017
Haha love things story
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2017
No they killed his snake I likedon't that little dude
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2017
So he has two snakes know?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2017