Reviews for Continuing the Cycle
Alumys chapter 19 . 10/26/2016
I really enjoyed the story that you are spinning though there is more drama than I usually like and I can't wait for Harry to find his targets and let them take a peek at his eyes or whatever you have in plan
P.S
Condolences to Birdy he shall be missed :(
Lila Dunmare chapter 19 . 10/18/2016
Absolutely amazing fanfic ! It is my second time reading it and I love it ! I am really looking forward to reading the complete version. For now I'll just wait or the next chapter
Zenoen of Astora chapter 19 . 10/3/2016
I like it. Needs a supporting character for Harry though someone to help him. Hopefully someone smart.
PleaforInsanity chapter 19 . 9/29/2016
Your 'functionally insane' Harry is amazing, he is mysterious, powerfull and interesting without being too much. I can't wait to see who Harry will be paired with and which side he'll choose.
Thank you for your amazing story so far!
arryotter chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
hope to see you update within the next century.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 19 . 9/27/2016
OKAY I HAVE SAT ON MY BUTT FOR LIKE MORE THAN AN HOUR OR TWO AT 12AM READING THIS FANTASTIC/AMAZING/MIND-BOGGLING/TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART STORY LIKE OKAY I AM MOURNING THE DEATH OF BIRDY AND WANT HARRY TO KILL THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE THAT BASTARD! *sigh* okay, so, I love you and your story.

Like seriously mate your writing is novel worthy.

P.S Cannot wait to see Jiraiya's reaction to reading the medical file on Harry. Like is he gonna be sympathetic? Angry? Not care at all? SO MANY QUESTIONS!
wolfzmasterz chapter 19 . 9/25/2016
I really like what you have done so far, and you did a great job with the Harry Voldemort mix thing; you are still doing a good job of showing the mix of the personalities as well. I can't see where this goes next, are you gonna have Harry start learning to use his Chakra? I mean if it even just being able to fight like Lee does by using his chakra to enhance his body, mixing that with his magic would make him an amazing foe
Wicked Neko chapter 19 . 9/24/2016
Oh wow I love this story so much! The change in style is actually very nice! I feel that it flows a bit better. :)

This chapter was pretty crazy. I wonder if Jackal realizes that he has a little bit of power over Harry...? Not as much as Birdy of course, but... I don't think the shinobi realized the extend of Harry's attachment to him.

Oh and Naruto! I almost overlooked him cuz of all the action happening afterward. Him I don't know how he'll react to Harry's attention. I know Pervy Sage is extremely against Harry right now so I can expect some conflict if Harry is caught. Naruto might end up befriending Harry... Or might start doubting the good in people when faced with someone who's suffered so much (more than him). Maybe both?

I can say for sure that I want Harry to kill Danzo. That's the only thing I absolutely want to happen. I feel that Danzo just makes everything more fcked up in the original series. Orochimaru is another person I'm just waiting for Harry to meet. Harry is still pretty insane and now with his hate towards Kabuto... And the shinobi insisting on his connection with Orochi... I don't think it'll end well lol.

Okay. I've spent the past 4 days reading this in my free time and I'm sad there's no more chapters. I do hope you have enough time to update this semester because I'd love to read more. Just make sure to not fall behind in your classes, from one student to another... hahaha... It's too late for me.
TsknRaider chapter 19 . 9/23/2016
Awesome!
memes16 chapter 19 . 9/17/2016
First of all, I must say, I love your story here. The premise is great and it's executed wonderfully, but I have to ask, in light of the whole Mitsuki thing; for when Harrymort and Orochimaru finally meet: is Orochimaru gonna be a good dad or a bad dad in this fic?
rain614 chapter 19 . 9/12/2016
The thing Im most curious about is the flower he took with him when he returned to the village.
I absolutely love this story.
Magnolia C chapter 19 . 9/11/2016
Whoa.. Just binge read this whole story and it was genius. Pure unfiltered genius. This Harry is so new. Never read a story where he's like this. It just traps you you and won't let go!

Really interested who the snake abnu kid is and how this story will go. Also please have Harry interest with the rookie 9 more.
XxSunnaxX chapter 19 . 8/30/2016
love it! *o*
are you writing on the next chapter, or is this fic on standby?
Lykaioss chapter 19 . 8/25/2016
This is absolutely fascinating to read! Please update soon!
LiTtLeVoIcEs chapter 19 . 8/23/2016
Just to clarify, that ANBU was a member of ROOT? And since the Third is still alive, this is an AU for both HP and Naruto?

I really like where this story is going so far, but I am dying of curiosity over this question: how exactly are Harry and Orochimaru connected? They look way too similar for it to be coincindence, so what is their relation? Is it connected to why the snakes call him Lord?
2,385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »