Reviews for Continuing the Cycle
AR77 chapter 12 . 5/10/2019
Well... I should've expected he wouldn't be nice.
AR77 chapter 13 . 5/10/2019
Harry seems to like honest, sincere people the most. He is definitely nicer and more relaxed around him than anyone else so far.
RyderPhenex chapter 8 . 5/10/2019
There will always be some emotionally fucked minds written emotionally fucked up story with the tendency of making main character weak, pathetic, broken and most of all making every step of their life miserable. Good luck with your story M
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 19 . 5/4/2019
2/5
Zack chapter 19 . 4/20/2019
Love this, keep up the great work
Gloeckche chapter 19 . 4/13/2019
Hey there :) I must say I really like the story so far, and really hope that it isn't completly dead. After all it's been almost exactly three years since you updated it.
Well here's me hoping you will someday continiue.
Hugs
Ellie68 chapter 19 . 4/12/2019
Absolutely brilliant!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/26/2019
Harry is pretty useless for someone so powerful. Why doesn't he gain strength first before engaging people. Is he stupid?
homelybiscuit chapter 19 . 3/16/2019
I absolutely love, love, love this story! It's dark but not so dark it seems excessive, its a great balance of angst and interesting developments that happen as Harry remembers his time spent captured by Voldemort. I am so glad I found this under someone's favorites because this is an amazing story. I don't know if it's been abandoned or not, but I would love to see it get finished someday!
Zach chapter 19 . 3/12/2019
I hope you come back to finish this, the idea is really good. I hope you do not break your promise to continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2019
This is basically a whole lot of telling rather than showing.
More an extended summary than a story, like the author is allergic to dialogue.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2019
Interesting enough premise, but the prose is a confusing, rambling mess.
bloomsburry-dhazel chapter 19 . 2/6/2019
Interesting story
Or Noir chapter 19 . 2/2/2019
Rereading after years - hope i dont have to come back in 17 yrs to finish ;P
ThePirateQueen367 chapter 19 . 9/29/2018
Why can't Harry ever be happy

like the story just wished Harry would stop hurting
2,384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »