Reviews for Continuing the Cycle
World Theory chapter 19 . 10/21/2017
This was a satisfying chapter. This was also a quality chapter. It was satisfying because Harry finally actually had a proper combat experience against ninja while he was *mostly* lucid.
World Theory chapter 15 . 10/21/2017
The future is still so hard to see.
World Theory chapter 11 . 10/19/2017
I'm starting to worry that this story will mostly take place in the hospital, or that Harry will spend nearly all of the story without any freedom to actually *do* stuff. It seems like the story is ready for some action.
World Theory chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
I'm trying to think of who out of the main cast in Konoha, would cause the most “exciting” reaction, if they met with Harry. I'm thinking that Rock Lee could cause something interesting to happen, merely from being like the incarnation of some kind of stereotype, to the point of being especially cartoon-like, and clashing with Harry's view of ninja and the world. Would he start doubting reality, when faced with the surreal experience that is “Rock Lee”?
World Theory chapter 9 . 10/19/2017
Every time I get to the end of a chapter, I just want to hit the “next” button; I want to know what happens next.
World Theory chapter 7 . 10/19/2017
I had the strangest thought, that the ANBU was wondering if Orochimaru had participated in procreation, when he saw Harry after he cleaned up. That's disturbing enough to get a reaction out of an elite ninja, right?
World Theory chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
“In which we find out that this was really an HP Lovecraft story from the start.” is what I thought you were going to say. (Ignore the funky grammar; even though English is my first and only language, I still think it's nonsense. If I choose to put a whole sentence in quotation marks, I'm certainly not going to leave out the period, question mark, or exclamation point at the end; leaving them out just makes things confusing. I'm also probably pretty tired, as I'm explaining myself, unprompted.)
World Theory chapter 3 . 10/19/2017
This is an interesting story, and not at all a chore to read. (Coming from me, that's high praise. I'm pretty darn well read. And that's given me the grumpy, picky tastes of a critic.) I look forward to seeing what happens next. (But not too far forward, as I'll be finding out what happens next in a minute, owing to the fact that I haven't finished reading all the published material of this story yet.)
World Theory chapter 2 . 10/19/2017
I think I can guess, yes. Yellow eyes? Purple around the eyes? Black, limp hair? Snake theme? Deadly as heck? Probably all kinds of crazy? Also, small and child-like… Obviously, he's going to be a young Jiraiya.

Cerulean Rush chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
Ha! If looks could kill-
oh wait...
Hallowtide chapter 19 . 9/15/2017
Please continue!
lunamoon531 chapter 18 . 9/9/2017
Oh I remember this, I'm pretty close to crying right now buy the way :')
Harry's mind is so shattered.. It's so interesting to think about his trains of thought and how he sees things.
Have you though about maybe writing some scenes from others povs? Like Birdy or Pretty? I think it'd be nice ne?
lunamoon531 chapter 17 . 9/9/2017
Ah, I got side tracked by rlt but here I am :)
Anyway, I love the idea of Harry and Voldy being merged together! It's so fascinating to think and theorise about ne?
The snakes are so cute :3
lunamoon531 chapter 16 . 9/3/2017
I'm really sorry about your cat :(

Hermione is obviously Harry's one true friend, I wonder how everything would have turned out if she went through the veil too? It's food for thought at least...
Loving this by the way :3
lunamoon531 chapter 15 . 9/3/2017
Harry's disjointed thoughts are so realistic in my opinion and I love how I can really get into his character and 'controlled insanity' :)
I've really enjoyed this chapter :3