Reviews for I Am, I Feel
JustCallMeMarly chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
Oh boy... been a while since you've updated this one. You've got me very interested to see where this will go. Gotta have Trini leaving that selfish, inconsiderate Richard (ahem, with Jason waiting for her of course!). Time for some Tommy/Kim matchmaking!

Hope you haven't forgotten this one!
jbMarie chapter 3 . 8/25/2003
He! Update! But i really shouldn't be so insistant, what with your school and work lad and such. My bad. *Smiles* But this, too, was excellent. I've really gotten into your stories. Believe me, you'll hear more from me very soon. I've decided to just go down the list of your stories and read them, leaving my little "You're the best" reviews after them. And I mean it. You've become a favorite of mine. Kudos to you!
Starry Nights chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
This is a great story. Hopefully, you won't take as long putting out the next chapter. :grins:
Girl in the red jacket chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
I DESTEST Richard!
Morgan chapter 3 . 8/7/2002
That was great. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Starry Nights chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
That telephone call was fabolous and I like how you put in what some of the Rangers (mainly Tommy and Kim's) have been doing all this time without it being to...unnatual.
Nom-de-Plume chapter 2 . 4/6/2002
Dude, I really hate to be the one to break this to ya, but as far as i know, there is no Albany Connecticut. Sry...ok, but other then that, really good. great story line, u use spelling and grammer...i give it 2 thumbs up! LOL, keep writing!
The Fink chapter 2 . 4/4/2002
I always enjoy picking up a new Hanspam story and this is no different :) Looking forward to more - and good luck on the exams
Morgan chapter 2 . 4/4/2002
Wow, that was great. I can't wait for the next chapter. Good job once again.
Starry Nights chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Oooh, sounds interesting.
Shaylei chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
i really like this fic. please continue with it. it's awesome!
zee chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I didn't know who to expect for the couple to be. It's a great start. Can't wait for the rest.
Morgan chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Very nice start. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
TK Styles chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I like what you have so far. Ina see Trini with her passive personality in this situation easily. Can't wait to see if/when she gets out of it. Keep up the good work. Peace.