Reviews for Bulletproof
Aesify chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Amazing.
Senshi Raidon chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Please tell me there's a sequel floating out there to this story. This is an amazing piece of work. I'm glad to have read it. I don't think I've quite seen this side of Bianca before. So confused and vulnerable, but at the same time trying to hold on to that stoic and individualistic persona. It's so contradicting and yet perfect. Great job.

Raidon
floorplanhobo chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I loved it the first time.

Adored it the second time.

Just the way you write how Bianca feels... wow.

Mindblown.
disconnectedsoul chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I liked this story a lot. It gave a lot of good insight into bianca as a character and the pregnancy aspect really humanized her. I just wish you had put her in a healthy relationship. i wanted the little part you added about adam to expanded, for him to come back into the story. great stuff though, keep it up!
fiftyshadesofdevingray chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh I remember this one! I love it!
Shadow Sora94 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Damn.

Damn.

DAMN.

I... I really don't know what to say after reading this, to be honest, so I'll be blunt.

For one, this is one of, if not THE best Degrassi fanfiction I've ever head the pleasure of reading. It feels real, to be honest- like Degrassi can be at times. I really don't get why Adam is in the characters list for main chars for this story, but that's absolutely beside the point.

You tried hard with this, didn't you? And if you honestly didn't and this was the end result, you are an absolutely amazing author. Bianca is already one of my favorite characters, and reading this is... damn.

Again, I really don't know what to say about this... but, I can say this- you've done an amazing job.

Really, really amazing job. I'll be looking forward to reading more from you, if you continue writing!

Caitlynnn chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
God. Why are you so amazing. I noticed that ryan's new mommy was named kaitlyn. THATS MY NAME. Well spelled with a C. ha. But i can relate to this. Pretty much my real life mom was EXACTLY like Bianca. But my mom hasnt tried to get me back. At least Bianca is trying to get back ryan...See, thats how i carry myself at school. Not needing anyone. Not needing friends. Girls and their pms and shit. I can relate...Anyways...this is amazing. You're amazing. I care about you so much. ha. and dont worry, its good and not terrible. )
heatherpoulette chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This was so good! I loved how you broke it up into segments and how you ended each one. It really humanizes Bianca and makes you want her to do well in life. Love how you are inspired to chose different characters in your stories to focus on that most people don't.
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
EDEQFCWONOFCHWORHVOWHVROHWR

Why did you delete this? I loved this fic. STOP DELETING YOUR FICS, GIRL. THEY ARE AMAZING!