Reviews for Avengers Inc
Exile037 chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
Again, great chapter. Keep updating, man :)
Exile037 chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
Really good story, I'm real interested now. Keep updating.
Jetman21 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Good, keep going, I've only read the first issue and I'm excited to red the rest
awesomeness50 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
You're knowledge of the marvel universe is insane. I love how accurate each of the avengers at the academy is at teaching in their specific field which you have hit bang on.
awesomeness50 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
This is really good so far. I love the variety of characters you've used and my especially favorite is making Firestar into Nova Corps. I know that New Warriors is like D-grade of the marvel superheroes but Firestar, Justice, Nova, Darkhawk and Speedball have been massive breakthrough characters so I'm really loving the idea of Novacorops Firestar. Can't wait to see what she does.
funnymanfish chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I love this story. I was wondering if it would be cool if for Team Marvel I could use Avengers Inc.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
This needed another editing pass. Starting with "Ion-man" in the second paragraph, you have things that passed spell check but are still the wrong word. You clearly have some long term plans for this story and I'm looking forward to seeing what they are. But have the execution be worthy of the ideas.
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Nice start towards a very interesting spin-off series of your X-men titles. :D

I must say it is an interesting group of heroes involved within this team of yours. :D

I do wish you the best of luck upon keeping up the good work on such a great series like this one. :D

As I can't wait to see what happens next in this new series of yours. :)
Fanman 2000 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Really good ideas for the teams I love the line-up of the Thunder-bolts!