Reviews for The Sword is Mightier than the Pen
jh831 chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
funny as hell, please keep the updates comming
CiCi The Awesome chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Aweson story! Ah, the dreaded Mary Sue...poor deadpool. Ah well, i hope you get around to writing more soon!

Cici
Diehard243 chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Hahaha, you just have to make Logan meaner and more action than talk. That's at least what I think he's like. (I don't read X-Men comics) XD Good story so far! And I CAN wait for more!
bunyipbabe chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
YOU ARE AN AWESOME PERSON. Thankyou so much for uploading this! XD

I love the way you write D.P. And he totally would run away screaming like a little gi- I mean, roaring like the manliest of men.
CiCi The Awesome chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Lol this is awesome. Love it! Oh no, a mary sue! *gasps* Can't wait for more!
TheNightshade43 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
It's a shame you had bad luck with this story.

I actually really liked this story so far, and all characters were how I imagined them to be.

Good luck with the story when you have the drive and the fortune on completing it.
SaneFangirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Little...Yellow...Boxes?

HA! Oh, man I laughed so hard when I read that line. You were inspired by his broken First Person Narrative from Civil War: X-Men, right?

Regardless, this story is already extremely funny and has the potential to be hilarious if you continue to write and post it.

One more thing: When Rogue "saw what Deadpool saw" did she see beyond the 4th wall or was it something else?

Because I remember a Deadpool vs. Wolverine comic (technically a Wolverine comic entitled Deadpool) where in certain panels, the reader saw the world from Deadpool's perspective. Deadpool literally saw the world different from how the reader saw it. Example: in one panel, Wolverine was threatening Deadpool and his claws were out. Deadpool saw a comically skinny Wolverine with spoons unsheathed on one hand and forks on the other and asked Wolverine if he was going to make a salad for Deadpool.

Wow. What a paragraph. Anyway, please PM me with the answer or post it in the next chapter.

P.S. I am not a Deadpool expert. The only Deadpool comics I have read are the ones mentioned above because they are the only two comics featuring him the library owns so far.
bunyipbabe chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
hehehe, I want more of this... Deadpool Wolverine schoolkids, that sounds pretty promising in the humour department! And I love the way you write D.P., what with them lil' yellow boxes breaking all the time and all. Very good! )
Doctor Deadpool chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Deadpool's thoughts on Wolverine where out of character (Deadpool is more of a show stealer than he is), but other wise this is solid work. It's pretty obvious Deadpool isn't your favorite character, but I'm cool with that.
ThreeInOne chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Lol."Darn you, little yellow boxes!"

This will turn out weird.

I want more.