Reviews for Cursed: Saga of the Outcast Pack
9632mp chapter 7 . 6/13
I really hope that one day, you'll find the will, the time, the imagination, or whatever you need to finish this story. This is a great plot, and for once Tobias is not a cold-hearted bastard. I'm French, and I really love your story, like all the other I read from you.
I hope you continue this, it is really interesting. I also really like your stories were Tobias is a good guy.
KaiaRenkin chapter 7 . 1/21
Please update XD!
Howarand chapter 7 . 1/13
Please write next chapter soon
Howarand chapter 5 . 1/13
Haha Why Do I love Amy and Tobey Arguing so much? They sound like kids. I really love this chapter. thanks for the great story.
Always
Howarand chapter 4 . 1/13
I would love For Remus and Sev to becomes friend
Howarand chapter 1 . 1/13
I love this so good. Mostly the snilly feels. I love them together
GNcat chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
Are you going to finish this? It is one of the most original plots I've read and is very well written.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
hope to read more i do so love it so far
t42n24t2 chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
I do hope this story will be completed. It is excellent and has such interesting loose ends. For instance, you know the Potters and Sirius will not let this rest. They will be out for blood. Will they act alone or team up with the werewolf hunter? Will the werewolf hunter get enough dirt on Albus for blackmail? Learning to be an effective werewolf and pack member will be challenging. Hope you finish this.
luzhasswag chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
More please! This plot is INCREDIBLY interesting!
CarlZerris chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
This sounds like a great beginning. Is there any chance you intend to finish it
tigerlily124 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I hope you finish this story some day. I really like it!
Amanthya chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
I'm so disappointed to reach the end of what's posted, because this is such a unique plot. Please update soon!

I'm trying not to hate Briar on principal, and really, her feelings are understandable. I like Valerius (sp?).

The au-ness occasionally throws me off, with Severus's family, but it's still very interesting.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Wow. I stumbled on this completely by accident. I hope you do plan on continuing this at some point because it has some very interesting twists to it.