Reviews for Cursed: Saga of the Outcast Pack
liliCartMan chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
the beginning is good in describing the Marauder's feelings about Snape, but Lily forgiving Snape so easily is a quite improbable: in the canon Snape anyway despised Muggles ad Lily says that calling her Mudblood is only the last of the examples of attending DEs and sharing their ideas. In this FF, what did Sev to gain her feelings back? apart from sharing the same despised for bullies? did he reflect over his racism in 1 year and found away to tell DEs "no" without many consequences?

plus, are ALL Marauders (but Lupin) involved in the "prank"? and for Lily?
snapegirl739 chapter 7 . 7/6/2017
when will you update this again? i love it! also...filch literally knows nothing about the castle...
Andellethrush chapter 7 . 6/20/2017
Plz update soon. Very interesting and I hope your mum is okay! I like how you portray your characters, the best of luck to you! Goodbye.
9632mp chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
I really hope that one day, you'll find the will, the time, the imagination, or whatever you need to finish this story. This is a great plot, and for once Tobias is not a cold-hearted bastard. I'm French, and I really love your story, like all the other I read from you.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/3/2016
I hope you continue this, it is really interesting. I also really like your stories were Tobias is a good guy.
KaiaRenkin chapter 7 . 1/21/2016
Please update XD!
Howarand chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
Please write next chapter soon
Howarand chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
Haha Why Do I love Amy and Tobey Arguing so much? They sound like kids. I really love this chapter. thanks for the great story.
Always
Howarand chapter 4 . 1/13/2016
I would love For Remus and Sev to becomes friend
Howarand chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
I love this so good. Mostly the snilly feels. I love them together
GNcat chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
Are you going to finish this? It is one of the most original plots I've read and is very well written.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
hope to read more i do so love it so far
t42n24t2 chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
I do hope this story will be completed. It is excellent and has such interesting loose ends. For instance, you know the Potters and Sirius will not let this rest. They will be out for blood. Will they act alone or team up with the werewolf hunter? Will the werewolf hunter get enough dirt on Albus for blackmail? Learning to be an effective werewolf and pack member will be challenging. Hope you finish this.
lizzardsneek chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
More please! This plot is INCREDIBLY interesting!
ArcChaser chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
This sounds like a great beginning. Is there any chance you intend to finish it