Reviews for Cursed: Saga of the Outcast Pack
hope to read more i do so love it so far
t42n24t2 chapter 7 . 8/13
I do hope this story will be completed. It is excellent and has such interesting loose ends. For instance, you know the Potters and Sirius will not let this rest. They will be out for blood. Will they act alone or team up with the werewolf hunter? Will the werewolf hunter get enough dirt on Albus for blackmail? Learning to be an effective werewolf and pack member will be challenging. Hope you finish this.
luzhasswag chapter 7 . 2/24
More please! This plot is INCREDIBLY interesting!
CarlZerris chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
This sounds like a great beginning. Is there any chance you intend to finish it
tigerlily124 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I hope you finish this story some day. I really like it!
Amanthya chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
I'm so disappointed to reach the end of what's posted, because this is such a unique plot. Please update soon!

I'm trying not to hate Briar on principal, and really, her feelings are understandable. I like Valerius (sp?).

The au-ness occasionally throws me off, with Severus's family, but it's still very interesting.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Wow. I stumbled on this completely by accident. I hope you do plan on continuing this at some point because it has some very interesting twists to it.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
This is a great story so far. I really love to see a story where the marauders don't get off scot free and find the good Tobias to be a very interesting touch. I to am wondering if you will be continuing this story because I would really like to see where it goes.
Astral demon chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Hello Snapegirlkmf, i read your Cursed Saga of the outcast pack and i fell in love with it. It is a very unique story and a AU. With Lily forgiving Severus and then both becoming werewolves. The marauders being expelled from hogwarts and Tobias not being a drunk and actually being a likable so, your OC, Briar Stone seems interesting. Like one of those people who " I had a tragic back story, so i must hunt down the kind who wronged me like the Terminator. Even if some are innocent or me because it was last updated in 2012. Is it dead or are you taking a long haitus? Please PM me back when you find the time. Thank you.
aptteach123 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
This is a great story! I love it a lot. I can't wait to see what will happen next. I did notice that it hasn't been updated since 2012, it's been over two and a half years - I do hope you plan on continuing it!
crazykrew chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
oh i'd really like to see how this turns out... i want to know how the three marauders left are doing and i'd like to know which of them are the color wolfs... is sev going to be black or white?...
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Please continue this story i love it
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Briar is dead on about something rotten going on at Hogwarts, but she's a bit late...

Anyway, I really wish you'd continue this story.
Nagilover4ever chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
Love it. Update soon.
Seraphina Luna-Lilly Snape chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I really love this story. I really want to know what happens next