Reviews for His Salvation
Princesakarlita411 chapter 19 . 4/16
Is Angel's Soul bound? Will Faith join Angels cost? Who is Buffy's father? Will Doyle show and himself?
Princesakarlita411 chapter 15 . 4/16
What did the Watchers do to faith?
Anel Archangel chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
For a moment, I think this was sone kind of rewrite for Angel the serie... But I guess not. I like it!
But I think it would be cool if Buffy some how get superpowerful or slaye-powerful, something hahaha.
Keep going girl! :)
AngeLuver chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
You know, I love all of your stories, but this one is my absolute favorite!
I really hope you'll update it because I can't wait for more!
Keep up the good work!
EmmaTownsend chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
Just re read all this and I hope you continue it whenever you can.
ba2006 chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Fantastic chapter :) I sooo needed to read a BA fic after a poll on facebook had spuffy win argh. This definitely cheered me up :)
sseau1 chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
Love that Faith is finally coming to meet them all. Great story.
Cheerpup1392 chapter 19 . 9/29/2013
Another great chapter. I liked the conversation between Buffy and Faith. I hope she talks with Angel soon. And maybe Cordelia. That could be fun. Great work. Looking forward to another update.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
Great chapter
BrandiIndigo chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
Aw, such a sweet chapter. I cannot wait to read more.
Only1ToniD chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
Great update! I'm really enjoying your take on a curse-free Angel! Can't wait tp see how the Faith/Watchers angle or the Doyle/PTB angle affects things! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
fantastic chapter :) looking forward to the next update :)
desraewilson chapter 18 . 9/14/2013
This was a cute update. Always wanted Buffy & Cordy to be friends.
BrandiIndigo chapter 18 . 9/12/2013
Very interesting. I'm intrigued by what Faith might do next. I can't wait to find out.
Delia Winters chapter 18 . 9/12/2013
For some reason, I have got a soft spot for Faith. I am glad she finally found the Hyperion and God do I hope that she stays good instead of evil. Nice chapter ps. I don't like spiders either ;)