Reviews for The Fool of Zero
darkangelwp chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Interesting. Wonder how they'll take to the evoker...or Thanatos...LOL!
entelejent chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Nice job.
PyruxDeltax chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Update?
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
I quite like your language system, if you're worried about it! Although I have zero comprehension of French and the barre minimum of Japanese(just a couple words and phrases really) I can't correct your grammar or anything, but I do rather like it! I love the story too, don't worry. Can't wait for the next chapter _ see you soon!

UnothodoxDreamer
Guesst chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
WHY?! O WHY, CRUEL ONE! tHIS WAS A GREAT STORY! WHY HAVE YOU DROPPED IT?!I loved this story! This review sounds like a romance story!
erching chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
shame that you apparently dropped this
Law77 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
...eh?
that's all?
WHAT A CLIFFHANGER!
PLEASE I BEG OF YOU O NOBLE ONE!
CONTINUE THIS MARVELOUS FANFIC!
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
The gratuitous French/Japanese to me highlights how inscrutable speech is to Minato without Forneus equipped. So as long as you don't over do it it's cool. Damn, how is he going to up hold the sacred tradition of "Chat while you fight"? It would be kinda tragically hilarious if the the enemy was attempting to surrender while he annihilated them with extreme prejudice.

I know I suggested making Kirche the Magician in my last review, but I suddenly had a thought. In both Persona 3 and 4 the Magician is the Best/First Friend of the Protagonist. Still the whole confidence (not that Kirche seems to have any confidence issues in canon for Minato to work with) and fire-nature thing can still pull through. Looking forward to who matches up with the remaining Arcana. Also lots of good FoZ crossover's lately, so copy paste of script is more than a little tiring to be honest.

Look forward to the next update! You still have about 5 months until your jinxed deadline.
Undying Soul98 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Nice chapter, please update soon
zero chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
where's the next chapter?and when can i see minato use a persona to fight?please update it a.s.a.p...
bamafelix chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
new chapter please
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Thank you for such a good story to read, I hope that you haven't abandoned this story, it's just too good to be left alone.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
... Looking at this again, I just realised Berith is my second best Persona on hand now. Still just on my second Tartarus visit, aft all... Also, UPDATE!
Littica Marek chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Hmm i wander, as the effects of a Persona carry over to him when it is Equipped with a bit of work do you think he could use or charge a sword with a spell without needing his Evoker?
ChaosxPaladin chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Pretty awesome story you got going here. I myself beat P3P, and am currently in the middle of playing P4 Golden. I'm really liking how you make the interactions between Minato and his Persona's. I never would have thought of using them the way you did if I ever wrote a Persona fanfic XD Although, it makes me wonder how it would turn out if, instead of summoning Minato or a persona user, but instead Louise herself became the wielder of The Fool Arcana.

Overall great story. Please, update soon! I'm really excited to see how Minato's fight with Guiche will turn out.