Reviews for The Fool of Zero
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 3 . 8/13
huh, pls get minato to show his strength soon
shadow chapter 3 . 7/31
I liked the chapter!
Hey there chapter 3 . 4/26
Oh my Lord, you really did jinx yourself! It's been 5 years for goodness' sake! Oh my
Black Zed chapter 3 . 4/23
Too bad this story was dropped. I loved it. Any chance you'll pick it up again (or are you still on this website at all?)
gold crown dragon chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
talking about executed by aigis hahaha*sweat droping*
New Universe Returns chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
Does he still have his evoker or not?
The Dark Hour chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
I'm really enjoying this right now and the concept is really good (also I like this minato since I read too many fanfics with emotionless minatos) also I suggest not using French for when he doesn't use Forneus and instead make the sentences english with Italic or something added to make it seem French, not forgetting the brackets too, because its getting annoying when every French sentence I see I have to copy paste it to google translate and ruins the joy of reading it non-stop. Thx for reading this.
darkangelwp chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Interesting. Wonder how they'll take to the evoker...or Thanatos...LOL!
entelejent chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Nice job.
PyruxDeltax chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Update?
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
I quite like your language system, if you're worried about it! Although I have zero comprehension of French and the barre minimum of Japanese(just a couple words and phrases really) I can't correct your grammar or anything, but I do rather like it! I love the story too, don't worry. Can't wait for the next chapter _ see you soon!

UnothodoxDreamer
Guesst chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
WHY?! O WHY, CRUEL ONE! tHIS WAS A GREAT STORY! WHY HAVE YOU DROPPED IT?!I loved this story! This review sounds like a romance story!
erching chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
shame that you apparently dropped this
Krysvun chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
...eh?
that's all?
WHAT A CLIFFHANGER!
PLEASE I BEG OF YOU O NOBLE ONE!
CONTINUE THIS MARVELOUS FANFIC!
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
The gratuitous French/Japanese to me highlights how inscrutable speech is to Minato without Forneus equipped. So as long as you don't over do it it's cool. Damn, how is he going to up hold the sacred tradition of "Chat while you fight"? It would be kinda tragically hilarious if the the enemy was attempting to surrender while he annihilated them with extreme prejudice.

I know I suggested making Kirche the Magician in my last review, but I suddenly had a thought. In both Persona 3 and 4 the Magician is the Best/First Friend of the Protagonist. Still the whole confidence (not that Kirche seems to have any confidence issues in canon for Minato to work with) and fire-nature thing can still pull through. Looking forward to who matches up with the remaining Arcana. Also lots of good FoZ crossover's lately, so copy paste of script is more than a little tiring to be honest.

Look forward to the next update! You still have about 5 months until your jinxed deadline.