Reviews for WOMAN ON TOP
Love Bella's reaction and her reunion so far with Jacob.

Edward is a jerk to force a reunion in thus manner and think everything is going to go ok. Why not be a normal person and try to contact her privately?
stephforever chapter 34 . 6/1
Yeah your back with a new chapter.
Heather.Robin1986 chapter 32 . 4/20/2016
UPDATE! THIS STORY IS REALLY GOOD!
IFIERCE chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Remember guys, Chapter 29, where Bella leaves bites on Edward is an outtake chapter. That was how it was originally written. However, I had to revise along the way and that was a chapter that was tossed. Instead, Edward received the marks from a stripper which was stated in chapter 30. Sorry for the confusion for some of you but that should clear things up. 29 is not an official chapter. It was a chapter that did not make the revision cut!
cullenmeadow chapter 32 . 3/26/2016
Thanks for update :)
abaith chapter 32 . 3/25/2016
Wait... Didn't Bella give Edward the "love bite" on his neck? Why in the last chapter, if she knew he was her submissive, not know where it came from?
Stacey chapter 31 . 3/7/2016
Edward is way too thrilled to have been marked by a stripper. He felt lust? The what the hell is he doing going after Bella? Does he think making her jealous is going to cause her to run to him? He left her, he is the one who has to make amends. Making her jealous is not the way to go. I just hope he runs into Bella when she is kissing a guy. He deserves to feel pain.

And Alice! What is wrong with her?! Who is she to barge into Bella's home uninvited? Why did Bella let her? As soon as the Cullens' come back into her life, she becomes a needy little girl again, it is really sad.

That doesn't mean I hate this story, I love it and get giddy with each new chapter, but the Cullens make me want to punch them!
abaith chapter 31 . 3/6/2016
Wait! I think I'm going to have to re-read because I thought Bella already figured out that Edward was her sub. Hmmm.
Guest chapter 31 . 3/6/2016
I thought Bella was tigress?! Wtf I'm confused
Azlady2003 chapter 31 . 3/6/2016
Love it. I wonder why Edward enjoys being marked by someone who he is not trying to get with. I can't wait till Bella tells Edward shes his mistress
dancemom33 chapter 30 . 3/3/2016
Don't think I can wait that long for an update.I love this story .I love guessing which direction you are headed.I am hoping Edward finds out by accident that Bella is his mistress , or she unveils her self in the matter what you do I. Can't wait.I can't wait to see how desperate Jake gets
ginkgo00 chapter 25 . 2/25/2016
Yeah hats gonna backfire.
cakelace chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
This is all tasty and exciting. It's good to be back on FF, and I'm glad to break myself in again with your words. As always, I'm impressed by your depictions and paintings of opulence. This is sassy and involving. Wonder if Laurent is smirking his ass off because he's played a game and dragged in Eddy. Regardless, gotta love a subby male being taken (My Mistress, anyone?). Tuned. In.
abaith chapter 30 . 2/24/2016
Woohoo you're back! Love the update!
Stacey chapter 30 . 2/24/2016
Uh, Edward is cheating on Bella as well. He is with tigress isn't he?