Reviews for WOMAN ON TOP
PoseyRosey chapter 27 . 10/14/2013
This is a really good story, I have thoroughly enjoyed it and hope that you will finish it
Raven's twimom chapter 27 . 5/9/2013
Are you still here? Did you give up on the fic? Been thinking about it alot lately.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/12/2013
Please tell me that you'll continue the story soon! I can't wait how bella will tell edward ...
B Cardoso chapter 27 . 1/31/2013
I just found this story and I can't believe I haven't read it before!
It's addictive! I started reading and I just couldn't stop and when I was finished I was like "What the fuck? I need more! I need to see Edward's reaction to the fact that Bella is his Dome"
By the way, do you know any other Dome/sub fics with Bella being the domme?
Great job and please update soon!
lgk chapter 27 . 11/12/2012
So from this chapter, it leads me to believe that Edward, not having any clue that Tigress is really Bella, and that he must be allowed to touch himself, he proceeds to fantasize about Bella being Tigress. No problem there because it does seem that he needs to give up control, even if only for a few hours once in a while so since he's already in love with Bella it makes sense. What I'm considering is that now that Bella has figured out who Anthony really is, what exactly will she decide to do? Get revenge on him for what she perceives that he did to her six years ago? Or will she try to wash her hands of him by just cutting him off? I get that he wants Tigress for the sexual and emotional release that he needs - this isn't about love and HEA for him with her - it's more of a business relationship to give him an outlet of release. But whatever his reasoning was for leaving Bella six years ago, how does he expect to ever gain Bella's trust and love again if he doesn't make the effort to explain himself? Instead it seems like he's just trying to ingratiate himself back into her life but is failing dismally. So while I see how he connects Bella to Tigress sexually - assuming he'd love it if Bella were Dominant like Tigress - he seems to be clueless overall between why Tigress cancelled their "date" and how Bella shot him down earlier in the week. He doesn't seem to have a mean bone in his body, except for hating Jake, so why isn't he taking charge of his life and being upfront with Bella? Is he embarrassed because he likes the D/s lifestyle or did that all come about later after breaking up with Bella? Hmmmm...
foxylady1on1 chapter 27 . 11/7/2012
thanks
Azlady2003 chapter 27 . 11/6/2012
Hot
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 27 . 11/6/2012
Thanks for the update, i've missed these crazy kids!
Can't wait for more!
LoveRob chapter 27 . 11/6/2012
Guest chapter 27 . 11/6/2012
I can't say that Edward and Bella personalities appeal to me. Bella is bitter and Edward... Oh boy... I don't really care about mistakes of his youth, but this thing with Bella and Tigrress... It's to much like cheating.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2012
Oh whatever. When a man starts to court a woman he should stop fucking others. It's that simple.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/6/2012
Edward pisses me of.
He is saying he is in love in Bella and wants to have a future with her and in the same sentence he is planning to fuck Tigress?
I don't care that in some quirk of fate Bella and Tigress are the same person. He doesn't know it.
How a sensible man can claim love to one woman and fuck another? Really? Fuck you Edward.
Fucking asshole.