Reviews for Aurora
HDMrox chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Three words:

PLEASE

UPDATE

SOON

:D
Nico of Azarath chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Nice work! I like the idea that chell just forgot how to speak... But isn't Gorden mute too? ( not questioning your plot!)

I want to know what happed to Alex. Will she show up later? What about pbody and Atlis? Just some ideas. Any way, good work and LONG LIVE VALVE!
SilverFreedom chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
I wish you could find a way to keep updating this, it's truly brilliant. Spot on. :)
Afalstein chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
You must update this story. I've only just recently finished Portal 2 and I'm incredibly excited about the story potential, but so far you're the first author who seems to have grasped the dark mania of Aperture Science. Your take on Chell as a truly mute, paranoid, and clever test subject is spot-on, and I am already full of anticipation for the trio's first meeting with Ratmann. Gordon should start getting a bunch of answers, even if his schizophrenia will take some getting used to.

My one gripe is that everything is in the Portal facility, which while a fun place, is to my mind less interesting than the Half-Life universe outside. But you don't seem very concerned with the actual tests, just the story, so this could be interesting.
xXKatnissXx chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Wow this is really good! I want to c were u go with this.

Meyumi chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Pls update soon! :D
ussopking chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
this story rocks! update soon! _
H1d4nSAN chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
I hope you update soon. This is a really good fic. If my accout starts to work again I'm favoriting this fic.
Majestic Goldfish chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I really, really like this story :) I hope you keep writing it, because it's seriously good stuff. The characters are likeable and compelling, you put a twist on Chell that was completely your own and I love the way that the two strong, silent types have only, so far, talked to one another and nobody else. It's pretty clever
JadeBear12 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Great story, I like how Gordon and GLaDOS are really in character, and the way you explore their thoughts. Chell obviously has a few screws loose (who wouldn't after what she's been through) but I'm happy to see that her tenacity and tough attitude shine through. Keep up the good work guy! I can't wait to see the next update.
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
This is amazing! I love it! Please update soon!
Ehanu Rehu chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Oh my gosh. I love these little reunions. I've never played Half-life, but I know the story and was keeping up with it. Good job, BTW. (Will we see Wheatley again?)
Clara chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is an amazing story. Do not put yourself down because some people criticize based on wikis. Please keep writing! I demand of you both for the next chapter. Don't give up! I really do not want to wait til Half-Life 2 Episode 3 for you to update! PLEASE. UPDATE.
Witchy Bee chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Please don't leave me in suspense! I love this idea and you simply MUST update as soon as possible! Chell and Gordon finally get to meet Doug. Yay!
Patcheresu chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
This is an amazing work. Keep at it!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »