Reviews for Aurora
Eaon chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
i looked up the official wiki out of bordom and i'd say chell is out of character, but to quote GLaDOS

"things have changed since the last time you left the building, what is going on out there will make you wish you were back in here"... she was right

when they all meet you should pay reference to that, seems what GLaDOS would do and say all thats left is testing
Anarchist chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
THE PLOT THICKENS! Keep on going!
Falling Star of Light and Dark chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Pleas, please, please, please, PLEASE update soon! I love this story sooo much! I love the portrayal of the characters in here, and your guys' writing skills are truly something to respect. I'm dying ro know what Doug's gonna do now that he's seen Chell. So, PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE update soon!
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Please keep going with this; I'm really excited to see what happens next!
Psilontech chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Woo! Good stuff! Very much looking forward to the next chapter!
Draconic chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
This is getting very exciting. I can't wait for the next update. This is extremely well written and your diction is fabulously effective. GLaDOS for the most part is in character, and I'm glad that you decided to make Gordon and Chell talk instead of remaining mute. Anyway, it's my hope that GLaDOS ends up being a protagonist more than an antagonist. Also, will Atlas and P-Body be making appearances?
Dimension3500 chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
So Doug finally found them! I wonder what GLaDOS has in store for them now the first step of her plan was completed.

YAY, Fun Core! Great addition to the group, like Wheatley was to Portal 2, introducing some humor to the story but without letting us forget It's dark sci-fi genre. But Hey, I couldn't help but find her rather cute!

Gordon teaching someone how to speak? Where's your "silent type" now, Alyx my dear :D And now he knows Chell's name! The partnership all Valve's fans are asking for!

Aperture Science, your data are counted now that the Combine know you have that advanced technology. The main question we should ask is: where are all those people who were at the Borealis? Did the Combine use the dark energy portal in it or did Mossman made a sacrifice for the greater good? I guess all I can do is wait to find out!

Please, update soon and keep your awesome writing style

Dim3500

PS.: also, I forgot to thank you properly for answering my first review so fast, then: Thank You!
Rita Tangent chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
Wow, more please! Sadly however, thanks to Freeman's mind, Gordon's voice sounds like Hamm from Toy Story in my head... But keep up the amazing work!
Max8080 chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
This story is amazing! I love it! Everyone's in character (Chell seemed a tad more vulnerable than usual, but maybe that's just me), and the plot is amazing!

I want you to update soon, so here is a list of compliments I give you as motivation:

-Cool

-Funny

-Well-thought-out

-Good grammar and spelling

-In character

-Realistic plot

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

(One more thing, though- How did Chell get to the Pole? Or is the Borealis somewhere else?)

CONSIDER YOURSELF FAVED! (and subscribed)
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Cake! And another good chapter I must say!
Dimension3500 chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Let the testing begin!

Rise and shine Doug! I used to think the drawings on the walls in Portal 1 were made by previous test subjects, but when I read the comic things actually began to make sense!

So Chell is back to her natural habitat? Gladly she'll overcome/forget some of her previous traumas, mainly now that she's not alone.

Poor Gordon lol He doesn't have any idea of what's going on, and Chell's behavior doesn't make it any easier for him... At least they seem to be getting along well, I mean, it looks like she already understands he has no ill intentions towards her...

Looking forward to "The Day Doug finds Chell", geez I can already see he scaring the shit out of her! Also looking forward to some Doug-Freeman interaction, let us see if he gets the same "OMG You're Gordon FREEMAN!" hello as he did with the rest of the Resistance.

Poor GLaDOS, she doesn't know what she is messing with, I mean, if each one of the Chell/Freeman team is already capable of that much accomplishments, imagine both working together! (speaking of that... maybe some future Alyx jealously?) But still, our favorite psychotic murderous AI isn't stupid, I wonder what she has in store for them...

I guess that's it for now, sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Pleas update soon,

baou21 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Hmm this is kind of a rewir of sorts for both chapters.

Love it, Out of all the Half-life/ Portal crossovers there are, I think this is one of the best. Everyone seems so... in character. Even the part where Gordon spoke fit in really well. Of course then the world exploded, but thats besides the point!

I'm really looking forward to more updates from you! :)
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Another wonderful chapter! And Gordan Freeman talked?* the earth spilts at the core, the combine implode with rest of the universe as cow men begin to take over the singing bannanas*
Dimension3500 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Amazing start, this is surely a story that was everyone was waiting for! I really enjoyed the character interactions, mostly the way Chell and Gordon seemed to get do well together without any word being said.

Poor Chell, abandoned in this strange occupied Earth with nothing more than her faithful companion cube... I wonder how the Caroline inside GLaDOS is reacting to that...

About Chell's struggle to speak, I thought he was mute, wasn't she? I mean, somewhere in the second game GLaDOS called her a "mute lunatic", But maybe it was just her way of expressing her feelings lol

Oh, as another reviewer already mentioned, loved the way you wrote a silent Gordon, IMO it makes him much more in-character than anything else.

Poor Alyx, she just lost her father now she'll probably think she lost Gordon as well...poor girl ( I hope she doesn't do anything stupid while her boyf... I mean, friend is missing!

Please update soon!