Reviews for Aurora
Dimension3500 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Amazing start, this is surely a story that was everyone was waiting for! I really enjoyed the character interactions, mostly the way Chell and Gordon seemed to get do well together without any word being said.

Poor Chell, abandoned in this strange occupied Earth with nothing more than her faithful companion cube... I wonder how the Caroline inside GLaDOS is reacting to that...

About Chell's struggle to speak, I thought he was mute, wasn't she? I mean, somewhere in the second game GLaDOS called her a "mute lunatic", But maybe it was just her way of expressing her feelings lol

Oh, as another reviewer already mentioned, loved the way you wrote a silent Gordon, IMO it makes him much more in-character than anything else.

Poor Alyx, she just lost her father now she'll probably think she lost Gordon as well...poor girl ( I hope she doesn't do anything stupid while her boyf... I mean, friend is missing!

Please update soon!

Dim3500
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Holy crap! A good, recent, portal crossover. Please continue this!
KISSmeBecca chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
D
RedVsBlue327 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I'm willing to bet the mysterious place isn't Xen. It's a place much worse. And it goes like this: "Welcome to the Apreature Science Computer Aided Enrichment Center. We hope your bri- *Static* wrrrrRRRRtt's you. I thought I told you never to come back"

Of course I could always be wrong. Still, nice thought for me.

Update soon, but take all the time you need.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4