Reviews for Bloody Fantastic
MandNwriterzz chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was so great and funny! LOL. Thanks for the Dramione! :D -N
One Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Alternate Universe... means exactly what it sounds like. No magic. No wizards. No witches. And certainly no spells charms curses and that whole lot. Its basically a muggle world.
mkmkmk chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
*.*
D:
cute...so damn cute...
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
amusing story :)
Crystalline-Enchantix chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
We need a sequel up in here! Where Ron and Harry find out!
dramionelove chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
oh gosh i love this! you're really brilliant XD and lol snape
Cheypielaughs chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This story was bloody fanatastic! Absolutley brilliant! I think it would be so interesting and fun to read abour mcgonagall and snapes encounter with the provocation potion! I would def read it and im pretty sure so would a lot of people! Dramione is amazing and this was one of the best dramione stories ever! Please think about what i said before i would love to read and review it!
theSkiesDivide chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Woah O_O That was...intense? I just...I can't :) I love it :))
brooke summers1610 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Ahahahahahahahaha...brilliant! Bloody brilliant!
Isolde88 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
BEST ENDING EVER! I snorted when I read that line about snape and mcgonagall.
ChrissyMalfoy chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Haha, Snape making out with McGonagall is EPIC!
dayflow chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
bwahaha! too kewl! :-)
thepinkunicorn chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This was AMAZING! Such a good idea. I lloooovvveeee it! Please write more? Please? Pretty, pretty please? With a cherry on top?
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This Dramione story is absolutely sublime. I must admit, in the beginning, I thought it was going to be just like any other story: Hermione and Draco, the cocky bastard, get locked in a closet/classroom and they hate each other. But I was wrong. This story is incredibly unique in plot and is very well written. I could sit here and indicate which instances in the story I liked best, but that would take all day. I'm very very impressed with this piece of writing.
143iloveyou143 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011