Reviews for Altruism
I like this story.
PuppetPrince chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
cute
sakimidare chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
"... most likely going to end up trying to kill each other in ten minutes, but they're both fine with that just so long as they're both strong enough that they'll never actually succeed in doing so."

Alright, so this lines were the perfect description for these two.

And oh, Mukuro, always teasing poor girls.

Also, Tsuna really has the worst luck, doesn't he? xDDD
CoffeeJailbreak chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
gah, I haven't read through all 300 chapters of reborn yet, but does mukuro get this nice?

I can understand if it's all because he likes Hibari...but I don't think Mukuro would ever *hope* that you won't kill him, because he'll slaughter you first. 8/10
skymaze chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Hey Forte.

So, how would I describe your writing?

Elegant, maybe. It's very elegant. And that pretty much sums it up.

I don't know what else to say but this was one amazing story.
6918 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Wow.. I can't believe that I've read your fic twice and didn't review it! Shame on me!

This is one of the few fics that are close to my heart. Yes, I do add a lot of stories to favourites, but the one I reviewed were something special that gave me so much more... beautiful days while creating and recreating the scenes from the fics that I truly admire.

You know, I find it less usual for me to remember your story months after I read it. I usually tend to like and remember some fic for a short period of time, due to the fact that I read a lot of 6918. Hmm.. strange thing, right? Hehe, that means it's a story that was permanently printed to my memory.

I hope you'll keep writing beautiful.. :-)
Radioactivesnail chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
I am aware that this story is complete, so you'll be glad to know I'm reviewing simply to let you know I love it! (: And add on to the review count because man, this deserves so many more. On a pretty random note, I love it that the story ended where it did, instead of droning on and on about their challenges as a couple or whatnot.

Write on! (With your other stories I guess)
Sakuma Umi chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
I loved your story 3 :3 its really good :)
Hiyon Kazariki chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
This fic is so freaking good. I really love these 6 chapters. THANK YOU. And i have to say that the Mukuro and Hibari here is perfect for me. XD
Suzuno Akaya chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Eeh! It's end already?

Uhm, so sweet! At the point where Hibari found Mukuro and tell him -sort of- that he like Mukuro presence, at least tolerate enough because they erm-doing that. A-anyway, I do love if you write that M-rated scene... Write 1869 again, please?

-Suzu
feelnopain chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
awwww...that's so cute!i guess you really had captured the (possible?)feelings and thoughts of those two,and that leaves me a very deep impression.i like the plotting as to how that beautiful emotion was born.i'm not quite fond of 1869 (i'm i die hard 1827!),but this were just a few fics that i can accept in par with my favourite couple;)
BLEACHER SHO chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
I LOoOoOoOoVED YOUR STORRY IT FLET GREAT READING 0 and don't worry they weren't vrey ooc Wactuwaly they flet like they were the thougts and acts of the real characters\\\3/

and i couldn't get this out of my mined _! WHEN MUKURO SIDE KYOYA HAD WON DOES THAT MEAN IT WAS 1869 (?A?) COUSE IT WON'T FEEL RIGHT FOR ME AFTER READING IT ,PLEASE SAY IT IS 6918 TT

!MUKURO TOPS!
gyutiepie chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
wow, cant wait for more, please update soon!
blacksakura13 chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
oh, I love Kusakabe too 3 I find him adorable and the perfect person to catch mukuro and hibari doing deliciously naughty things but at the same time accepting their weird relationship XD

great read man. its 4am so i should go to bed but still an awesomely written fic XD and the OOC-ness was cute XD
three notes chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
That was marvalous/awsome/really well written/typed. Loved th ending. To me it wasnt ooc at all. Hibari was still an a-hole and mukuro was still a jack $$. The humor was natural and the other charys werent bad either. Good jub, chika:] 1869 pwns.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »