Reviews for Test Of Humanity
SapphireBryony chapter 7 . 1/14
OH GOD. Please tell me someone has illustrated this chapter. Please, it's for science.

"Huh. He'd have to figure our what he was supposed to do with that later."

*snickers childishly* I'll just *bet* you will, Wheatley...
SapphireBryony chapter 6 . 1/14
I love that Chell recognized him half for his accent and half for his general idiocy.

If I have one criticism of this story, it's that it seems to be moving awfully quickly. Jake went from "Whoa, should he be locked up?" to "Hey, he can sleep on your couch, right?" in about 12 seconds. I understand Chell would agree just to keep an eye on him, but some of it did feel a little rushed, like maybe the story could have benefited from at least another few paragraphs in there.

Anyways, onwards!
SapphireBryony chapter 3 . 1/14
Oh god, Wheatley's rendition of the coconut song was the best.

"'...um...ones that fit in your head.' He then shut down once again."

perfection
Guest chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
GIVE ME A WHEATLEY PILLOW X3
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
Weight gain? :3
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
OH MY FUCKING NOVA
"Who stole my cheeseburger?"
I JUST DIED!1!
Rainy Meadows chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
I think that when people imagine human Wheatley, they almost always imagine a nerdy dweeb with glasses because that's what I almost always see in the fanarts.

This is going to be fun.
regularshowman chapter 17 . 1/24/2014
Wow, just, wow. This was an incredible fanfic that took the concept of Wheatley being human and put it through the roof! Where do I even begin with this? Well, let's start with the cons, because everything has atleast one. For starters I honestly thought it ended too soon, seriously, I want to know more!
Also, GLaDOS' portrayal here was good and accurate, but not accurate enough. It seems like the events of Portal 2's ending might as well not exist. (Well, aside from the Wheatley going evil and getting flung into space) GLaDOS acted a bit one dimensional at times and is way too cold and callus considering what happened at the end of Portal 2. The story could also get a little bit uncomfortable and awkward at times, especially the scene where Wheatley's getting new clothes... Plus, Chell was also a bit unlikable at the beginning.
Okay, with all that negativity aside, this was an amazing fanfic and I loved the weight gain part (for some weird reason...) and the romance between Wheatley and Chell was just perfect! The inner turmoil of Wheatley's guilt and remorse was played very nicely, and the use of the Hal 9000 as a sort of cruel reminder to Wheatley about the things he did to Chell while he was in control was also surprisingly affective. On top of that, the pacing was great!
Over all, this fanfic definitely had its flaws, but that still can't trump how truly amazing it was! 9.5/10!
Keighlyn chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
I'm sorry you didnt get to finish Thy story.I wouldve liked to see it
Keighlyn chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
This story gets better every time we read know thy words quite seem like you understand why doth the night oneday in thy future you shall become a famous luck to you your stories have brightened up my sad sadly this is the last fanfiction I shall ever time has cometh.I am going to kill you for this and is Earth remember this.
regularshowman chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Niimita Shinya chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
Okay... I liked it in the beginning, but now I'm seriously wondering... Do you have a fixation on vore...? You should have mentioned that it WAS vore in your summary... Because I would have looked elsewhere. Now, don't think this is a flame. You write quite well (better than me anyway), but vore really isn't my cup of tea. Sorry. I don't hate you.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Oh, I guess there will be "conversion gel".
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Well, there are a popular theory that Weathly was a human. Onnce upon a time.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012