Reviews for Test Of Humanity
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
Weight gain? :3
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
OH MY FUCKING NOVA
"Who stole my cheeseburger?"
I JUST DIED!1!
Rainy Meadows chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
I think that when people imagine human Wheatley, they almost always imagine a nerdy dweeb with glasses because that's what I almost always see in the fanarts.

This is going to be fun.
regularshowman chapter 17 . 1/24/2014
Wow, just, wow. This was an incredible fanfic that took the concept of Wheatley being human and put it through the roof! Where do I even begin with this? Well, let's start with the cons, because everything has atleast one. For starters I honestly thought it ended too soon, seriously, I want to know more!
Also, GLaDOS' portrayal here was good and accurate, but not accurate enough. It seems like the events of Portal 2's ending might as well not exist. (Well, aside from the Wheatley going evil and getting flung into space) GLaDOS acted a bit one dimensional at times and is way too cold and callus considering what happened at the end of Portal 2. The story could also get a little bit uncomfortable and awkward at times, especially the scene where Wheatley's getting new clothes... Plus, Chell was also a bit unlikable at the beginning.
Okay, with all that negativity aside, this was an amazing fanfic and I loved the weight gain part (for some weird reason...) and the romance between Wheatley and Chell was just perfect! The inner turmoil of Wheatley's guilt and remorse was played very nicely, and the use of the Hal 9000 as a sort of cruel reminder to Wheatley about the things he did to Chell while he was in control was also surprisingly affective. On top of that, the pacing was great!
Over all, this fanfic definitely had its flaws, but that still can't trump how truly amazing it was! 9.5/10!
Keighlyn chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
I'm sorry you didnt get to finish Thy story.I wouldve liked to see it
Keighlyn chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
This story gets better every time we read know thy words quite seem like you understand why doth the night oneday in thy future you shall become a famous luck to you your stories have brightened up my sad sadly this is the last fanfiction I shall ever time has cometh.I am going to kill you for this and is Earth remember this.
regularshowman chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Niimita Shinya chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
Okay... I liked it in the beginning, but now I'm seriously wondering... Do you have a fixation on vore...? You should have mentioned that it WAS vore in your summary... Because I would have looked elsewhere. Now, don't think this is a flame. You write quite well (better than me anyway), but vore really isn't my cup of tea. Sorry. I don't hate you.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Oh, I guess there will be "conversion gel".
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Well, there are a popular theory that Weathly was a human. Onnce upon a time.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
We. Thl. Yyyy.
ruff1298 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Short and ominous. I like it.

A bit of the editor in me: you're missing an "h" in "Then it hit her." Very minor, true, but the error struck me like a ton of bricks.

The bit about Atlas and P-Body and how they zig-zag between brilliance and suicidal stupidity was a nice way to kick-off GLaDOS's boredom. It does get boring sometimes, especially if you do actually know how to solve the puzzle or you're the one making them ad infinitum.

The bit about the Japanese core was incredibly weird and amusing. Though I skipped straight to the translation, that was funny to me, especially in how I wouldn't put it beyond Aperture to make such a thing. The Screamer core was excellent in imagining a mostly ambivalent GLaDOS holding the core to her face and steadily losing patience for it.

The Polite core fascinated me. I would have liked to see it in action, but GLaDOS is right: that much information probably WOULD fry a human brain. I'm kind of sad I didn't get to see it tested out, just to be sure, though.

Ah, yes, Wheatley. Somehow, ominous strains of numbers always interest me. How will this play out, I wonder?
LadyCha0s chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hmm... #SM10803083 ... would the SM perhaps stand for "Stephen Merchant?"
Jacquelina-Comm chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
Yay! Wheatley lived! *Happy dance*

You had me scared for a minute there.