Reviews for A Fowl at HIVE
Ria Dalrado chapter 1 . 1/7
Please update!
Fluffyteddybear chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This is GREAT! Please, please, please, update and post a new chapter soon, I absolutely love this story so far and I hope you will continue it :)
Bye!
OzenTheWise chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This absolutely needs to be continued and have you ever read legend?
Dragonfly321 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I love the combo of H.I.V.E and Artemis Fowl. Otto and Artemis have a lot in common, so it would be interesting to see who would be victor in a battle of intellect between the two (Artemis's cunning and Otto's computer brain). Unfortunately, the Artemis Fowl series has ended, and H.I.V.E books aren't sold much in the U.S. Anyways, I love your writing style. Keep it up!
gilly boy chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Mm, so Artemis knew about Darkdoom, interesting. Update soon, I believe this will become quite an interesting story.
Awesomeness-in-words chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Very good! when are you going to upload more?
wiseowl19 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
GOOD! CONTINUE!
onelastchapter chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Good :)
Awesome11 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
good, keep writing
Tezi chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Good idea! I hope you continue it.
silver101438 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I can't wait until Artemis and Otto meet! Keep going!
GARwritten chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
mor emore more pleaseeee
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Seems good so far. Can't wait for more. I would love to know what kind of mischeif he could get up to there.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Interesting. H.I.V.E. has AIs and supervillains. Artemis knows about magic and is a semi-reformed supervillain, one who does not appreciate being manipulated. Pity it wasn't continued. I see absolute chaos in the future. Oh, well.

Nitpick: It's "paid," not "payed."
Whyhow chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Interesting story so far. I doubt that Butler would be that easy to avoid. By the way, when in the AF books would this take place? Please update.