Reviews for kiss me goodbye
digitalfletch chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Thanks for this. Great insights into River's thoughts at a moment between them that's even more bittersweet than usual.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I really liked this! It was just so sad and really well written. You did an amazing job with this and I hope to read more 11/River stories from you!
FullWolfMoonGirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This is just wonderful. All I can say is a sad, sweet take on a beautifully sorrowful moment in the Doctor and River's lives.
Diana Prallon chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
My heart is broken. I adored it. Really. -That- was what I was aiming for.
gidget89 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Reviewing it here too to say again: fabulous. Also so I can add it to my favourites :)
LimitedByCreativity chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I...i loved this. So much! It was really great, well done!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Crying. ;n; That was gorgeous~!
JBoogle chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was awesome! I just finished watching this episode and have been dying to read a good fanfiction with these two in it. I've definitely grown to love this pairing. You definitely portrayed a sense of heartbreak and loss, this is beautiful.

I keep watching their kiss scene over and over again in hopes that it doesn't end the way it did! /3
Jax-In-Neverland chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Awww that was amazing :) the way you write is jkjgiolgfjhas (there is no word to describe it)

the way you showed rivers emotions was great and I have not seen anyone match that :)

well done

Ollie xx
MuslimBarbie chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad you're writing more DW fics now! ... even if you're tempting me to start writing River as well.

But seriously, I'm jealous of your River skills. Write more!