Reviews for His Eyes
Esaber chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Wow! Amazing chapter- I just have 1 little thing to point out. Cloud would not be underweight at 124 pounds and 5'4. That's near the overweight range of normal for females, who happen to weigh more than men. So, maybe make Cloud 104, or something around there? Otherwise, amazing job, and I can't wait to read the rest!
forgot password chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Actually, they have glasses that correct dyslexia now. My dad uses them. I'm sure shinra would have access to/invented them by now. Also, If you don't have the ability to spellcheck on your document writing program, you can use google docs. You just need to use your email address come up with a password to make an account.
shyboywriter chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Please update soon I just have to know what happens next!
bookworm4ever81 chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Please update soon, I actually like this story and it's a crying shame that this story isn't updated more often. Also, I hope that I don't come across as stupid but I don't completely understand everything that happened. Was that asshole right or or was he just talking out of his ass?
SagenWarrior chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
please upload chapter 6
Angryanimeperv64 chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
omg poor cloud!
yuichichan17 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
OMG, I just stumble upon this amazing story and I'm hooked. I really like this story and the way you portraid Cloud's character, I loved it. It's fun to read his inner thought, and he is so lovely too... I wonder what will happen next? And when Cloud will meet Sephiroth again.

I can't wait for next chapter.
kat1316 chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
grr more more! RAAAWWRRRRRRRRRRr
AlvaSeneca chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
whoaahQAQ

I have cried at this chapter.. it was so sad!
Poor Cloud!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
THIS IS GETTING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD. OAO PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,P LEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PL EASE,UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON. I FUDGING LOVE THIS STORY. QWQ
1sunfun chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Nice.
1sunfun
Exultation of the Gryphon chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
This is quite good. I look forward to more.
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
LOVE the story! Really fantastic and cute! Can't wait to read more! Please, please keep updating! Good luck and Ja ne! ]] xoxo