Reviews for Harry Potter and the Shadow Clones
dhampirkinfolk chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
After slogging though ten very painful chapters, because it is an interesting idea for a story, I'm going to go away and read something else. Preferably something where the author cares enough to actually spell the names of all the main characters correctly, and has better grammar skills than a fifth grade dropout.
lucavento chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Nice
notdotworthy chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I love the idea of shadow clones. This should be fun.
Wrathkal chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
Very interesting story. Although the format at the end of this chapter was messed up.
shugokage chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Wow amazing chapter and great conclusion of this chapter!
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
This is a cool and fun read, but I have to agree with one of the previous reviewers and reiterate that that last large block of text made reading it quite tiresome, as entertaining as it was.
serialkeller chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Not bad, love the pranks, but the massive block of text in that chapter was such a chore to read through
lordamnesia chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
I was kinda leary of this story at first, but I have to say well done! Very entertaining, this story isn't a hack job of putting Naruto inplace of Harry! Keep up the awesome work!
n.n chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
fun fic n.n
n.n chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Love it hope you continue it son n.n
n.n chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
love it
Kain129 chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
give me more
karthik9 chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
grimmich chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
hmm interesting rendition of the detention! I can't wait to read more and I REALLY can't wait to read about the pranks on Malfoy!
grimmich chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
how do they NOT notice they left the cloak?