Reviews for Of Sacraments and War
Anon chapter 7 . 5/16
What a well written and captivating story! I'll be sure to read this again. :)
Unseen Watcher chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
An awesome idea. I like you focus on McCoy. So refreshing to have him be the hidden ace. Great fic. Thanks!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
McSpirk with the friends! He seriously needed a friend!

Um...sorry if this seems a little weird but if at all possible could you do one or both of these prompts even if short one shots?

1) Bones, Jim and Spock are in the past separate universe at Olduvai due to 'transporter malfunction #8319' but Bones takes a hit and maybe reaper finds them and discovers it and maybe gives Bones C24 cause he can smell that Bones won't turn...or that Spock and Jim wouldn't turn either...and when they get hurt too Reaper gives it to all of them...Spock mind melds with Reaper in retaliation cause he doesn't know then finds out about ti...then they get Transported back towards the enterprise. After they hug it out while Reaper unknowingly till later finds he has a lot of memories about those 3 to keep him company.

2) Bones and Reaper are in the same body after a transporter malfunction...Bones tries to hide it but after some internal debate they both befriend each other and learn each others jobs and each other...then while Reaper was sort of sleeping within Bones for the day, Bones forgets about his mental guest, Spock and Jim have recreational min meld going on...Reaper wakes up...some freaky out mentally...Jim and Spock (and Bones) accept him since they can't find a way for him to go home...then they have fun on the bed. 'wink' wink' nudge' 'tribble'

If you can't thats fine cause I need to copy and paste these prompts...other than that, thank you for writing this story! And I think in a different epilogue...maybe 1 year later they all date each other or something! _ *how do post prompts to you tumblr?*
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
I LOVE IT! I've developed an obsession with Reaper!Bones and your writing at the moment. Once again brilliant plot, characterisation and writing! I absolutely love the ending, I can totally picture it happening, Bones going out to kill some giant boulder throwing creatures with a scowl and exasperated look on his face. Great work! :D
Elliesmeow chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
Excellent! I wish there were more fics for this crossover!verse. Thanks for posting. I think you did a great job writing John's voice and layering McCoy over him. I really enjoyed the way he related to Jim, Spock and even Khan.
StarCaptain299 chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Oh I love this story! It helps that the same actor plays the character of reaper and mccoy. It makes it realistic in my mind :)
Thank you for finding a way to put John Grimm and Star Trek in the same story!
Sarachan chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Perfect ending to one of the best fics I've ever read and thanks for making it not slash! :)
Sarachan chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
That cliffhanger there makes me want Bones to survive exposure to the gas, I wonder what's gonna happen. Favorite chapter so far btw olive it when an author draws upon Reaper!Bone's animalistic qualities like when he was scenting for Khan. Well done.
Sarachan chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Yay! Reaper Bones revealed! Love this so much. :)
Sarachan chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
It's hard to picture the AOS characters over the TOS from Space Seed, but I still picture Benedict Cumberbatch as Khan, he was so good. Great chapter, I can't wait until Bones' secret gets out I hope!
Saracen chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
So far this looks like its gonna be good! I love reaper!bones. :)
Harm Marie chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
Liked this.
Kendra Duvoa chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Waa, I love this view especially Grimm, waaaaa, but tell me that here they stayed together as a couple, lol, also could last many more in a matter of life, in order, thanks for the fic, luck
SpaceHead3 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
This was frickin' awesome. :D
quaff chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
This is an awesome story. I never thought of this as a crossover and it works wonderfully. Thank you for writing it.