Reviews for A Home for Slayers
Ardeliah chapter 30 . 3/19
I really loved this story. Thank you for writing it.
anon chapter 30 . 2/15
I really like your story but you have an annoying continuity error. You said at the start that the show had six seasons in the sister's original universe. However,Atlantis wasn't explored until season eight of SG-1 and the Ori showed up after that. It doesn't add up.
Joe R chapter 4 . 1/28
Matriarchal as in the strongest smartest and possibly oldest FEMALE hyena is in charge, the leader of the clan, or cackle ad they're called.
Joe R chapter 3 . 1/28
Hyenas are a matriarchal family predator in nature.
Fast Frank chapter 11 . 7/19/2016
And so was learned the great mystery: the authentic Latin pronunciation of "V".
MattKennedy chapter 30 . 3/22/2016
Great story! :D Love it, especially all the times they mention the army of 40 million slayers that will be invading the Buffy verse.
Loresign chapter 30 . 2/1/2016
This is one of the best stories I have ever read.

I would love to have you do a future story involving Charmed. What the Slayers would do to the Source would be priceless. Also maybe saving Prue would be a plus. You could maybe have the witches POP in to the SG1 demension by accident.

Oh well, maybe someone else may write it.
Keep up the great writing.
GeorgeTobor chapter 27 . 9/5/2015
Teach the PTB a lesson?
Are they capable of learning?

Evil had the First and the Senior Partners.
Good has the PTB who SHOULD have tried to win for good.

Instead the PTB went for "balance", that was evil of them...

All that is needed for Evil to win is for Good to do too little.

Joss was/is a jerk.
Laud de Saturno chapter 30 . 5/6/2015
Debo decir que este fanfic estuvo realmente bueno :3
afrigeek chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
Hi, I am wondering why France is omitted as a member of the security council and as one of the nations involved in the stargate program?
Starfox5 chapter 30 . 9/17/2014
Great Story! Epic, funny, and in character for the wo Shows. Well done!
Penny is wise chapter 30 . 7/10/2014
Awesome story. Loved the idea.
lateVMlover chapter 30 . 6/30/2014
What a fun, creative, well planned story!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/6/2014
Are you still writing? I've had a blast reading this one and would love to see more from you!
Katsuhito chapter 26 . 3/7/2014
Heh, while reading this chapter, I had the urge to replace Xander saying "...tired of waiting. Come this way." with him instead ending that sentence with "Walk this way." and then flamboyantly tossing his head and strutting to the conference room. And then the 'Justice League' shrugging and doing the exact same thing. Except for Giles who just sighs and follows along sedately.