Reviews for Why So Blue?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
You had me laughing with CC's threats to his manhood and the swearing on the swimsuit Spots Ilustraded. Then I fell in love with "seriously, kiddo, why so blue?"
And especially as the series progressed CC would still dump her problems on Niles without being asked. I think you stayed in character really well. And this time Niles didn't chicken out :)
tayryn chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was beautiful written! I find it hard to believe that it was your first fic... tis very well done!

- when he teases her about her broom... made me chuckle.
- tucking her hair behind her ear and calling her kiddo... that made me melt. I love little moments like that. It shows their vulnerability.
- CC admitting she wants, not Maxwell, but what he's managed to find again with Fran, and admitting it to Niles... I very much like how it shows her insecurity and, again, her vulnerability, and yet her trust in Niles.
- Niles taking a chance and telling her he loves her... *happy sigh*

Such a very sweet, tender little piece of fic. I very much enjoyed it. So much so, I do believe it will find a place on my Kindle for many re-reads.
Dominosrule chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Aww. Poor CC.
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This gave me warm feelings and made me sigh happily. So beautiful!
lynnylou31 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Just a great one shot. It was sweet and romantic the way Niles offers to give her everything she desires. Excellent job!
Kittensbreath chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Beautifully written!
bigeandhertv chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Short, sweet and to the point :) This was very cute and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep writing! I am a sucker for fluffy stories :)
Jack's Phryne chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Fantastic!

Niles' CC
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
great job..please keep writing
slm38 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This was just beautiful.
Vee22 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
A very sweet oneshot! Hope to see more stories from you in this fandom. Thanks for a great read!
StarryPeaches chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was so beautiful! Ok, now I need to work up the courage to post the fic I wrote. It won't be nearly as lovely as this, though!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
wow-this is excellent - i think you write really well-please write more fics for niles anc cc- you gave them great feelings and emotions- job well done
bogiedevil chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was so wonderfully sweet and touching. It was nice to see the gentleness in both Niles and CC and you conveyed the feelings perfectly. Loved the story and look forward to more from you. Great job!
EspoirDio chapter 1 . 5/1/2011