Reviews for Baby Bird
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Update! Love the story!
Emeraldity123 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
i luv this story! u did a good job of advancing rosalie into an angrier and vicious character. pls. update soon! :))))
daniellelynnhenderson chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Oh I love it! Please update it. I would love to see what happens next. How does Emmett feel about everything does Rose do the right thing, how does Bella & Rose's relationship turn out? All this questions I have.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Please update this story it is so great. I want to see what happens to bella and edward.
not all sunshine and flowers chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Aw! Girl, I'm sorry about the break up! I can't exactly sympathize, I mean, I've never had a boyfriend sooooo
Anyway, love the story!
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Cool story, I really like it. Great work! I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Only if Emmett had a diffrent mate. Pitty.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Rosalie is selfish bitch. I always pitty Emmett that he must spend eterrnity with her because of the mates thing. I really feel sorry for him. Can you imagine spending eternity with someone so manipulative, selfish, jealous and superfiacial? Emmett really deserve someone better. So sad he ended wit that bitch.
jenimi219 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I absuloutly loveit please update soon!
Brittany chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
I hope that you finish this story it is very good and interesting to see what happens to the family and bella.
Lily chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
First thing first.. I can't believe you've only got 7 reviews for your story! (Not including this one of course) this story is SO good, I think you should've gottoen 100 by now... But no matter, don't let how many reviews youy've got effect on your writing... Btw I LOVE this story! Please continue writing it! I'm so curious... What will happen next? When will bella have reneseme? Is she going to have reneseme? What happen to rose and emmett? Please, please, please update soon! See ya! I'll review again once you've udated, and I've read it... Anyways, I gtg.. 'till next time :)
ShellzVampires chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
I loved it :D I hope u update really soon:) love love your story:DD
twilight-jemmett chapter 6 . 2/8/2012