Reviews for Holding Vigil in the Night
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 7/7
Things do get quite dicey for a bit there, probably really only the contractual immortality that pulled Sam through those memories intact. Thank you for posting.
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 6/7
Incredible I, sometimes I think all the horror and endless torture that Sam suffered in the cage is underestimated in the show, because after all were nearly 200 years of torture and unimaginable pain, I think all deserve it be explored more in the series and Sam more valued because after all he sacrificed a lot and saved the world
kapaliela chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wow wow wow... Had me in goosebumps and close to tears at the end. I'm on a bender now reading all your supernatural stories. I just wish it was more than one shots... You are very talented and know how to build a story and characters. All of the ones I've read are gorgeously written, this one just tugged at my heart strings a bit more. Seriously... "Dean would always call when Sam called".
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow! Loved, loved, LOVED this! :) Amazing work!
Jane88 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Beautifully written and really heartbreaking, I almost cried... Thanks for sharing!
vault94 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
:( sad yet strangly nice. i like this story lets hope this doesnt happen in anyway
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Aww! Bittersweet and i loved it. 3 The fact that the wall broke slowly..that's what killed me. "But i remembered your name" *heart-wrenches*
twomom chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This was such a tearjerker. Very sweet and loving. Yes, all they need is each other to keep them safe. Thanks.
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
So beautiful, so heartbreaking. Nothing like crying at lunch. :)
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I'm nearly in tears here! So heart breaking. ;A;
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
What a truly touching story.

It tugged at my heartstrings, made me want to cry, made me smile.

Beautifully written.

Keep writing.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Beautiful thoughts behind this. Beautifully written with such tragedy and hope behind it.
argenttmccall chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Okay, this oneshot totally deserves more than 2 reviews. This was beautifully written and I just love the deep connection you mentioned where even Hell can't touch it. Love love love this soo much! 3
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 5/1/2011

A very moving piece. Thanks for sharing.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I don't know how you do it, but you make me fall in love with every fic you write. Excellent work, Sebe! :)