Reviews for Vladacula
diamonds24 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
You are the first writer who has writen a romance story in a civilized style, even if it was slash and about sex on fan fiction. Good job!
Owl chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
This was haunting in an odd way.
maltese chapter 18 . 9/20/2012
I am absolutely in love with this story! Their relationship is loving and eternal. I don't usually cope with cliche endings but I can make an exception. Danny is a OOC but whatever. That is to be expected on a AU story, hell, he doesn't have his powers, let alone feeling the hero vibe ;)

I love the old english talk. It adds the formal and posh atmosphere, I loved it.

A definite add to my favorites. :)
Tragedy of Life chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awesome have you completed this
Upper Tyes chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
I like the way you write this story, your style is smooth and very sleek, the dialogues are short, smart, and have a very nice edge to it. The dialogues are what intrigued me the most. It goes straight to the point, simple, and not excessive.

The actions are quick and smartly put as well. Your writing style is brilliant!
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 18 . 2/6/2012
Dear B-Rated,

Ah the scene everyone has been waiting for! Wonderful! But I can't help but feel sad with the knowledge that this story is almost over!

- Akira Kuran
karistalpassion chapter 18 . 1/28/2012
This whole story makes me wanna sit down and read the original. xD I'm usaually ehhhh about stories set in the past but oh lord you did it amazingly! Vlad and Danny are still so ic it just makes me love this even more! ;) Amazing job. I look forward to the end.
Diana Prince chapter 18 . 1/26/2012
Yeah new chapter and it was very good. Poor Danny he had to leave his life behind but he gets to stay with Vlad forever. Good chapter thank you.
jeanette9a chapter 18 . 1/25/2012
, morbid but i like it ,
Captain Mabe chapter 17 . 12/31/2011
You need to continue this story now! It's way too addicting for me to wait any longer.
Watson Baker chapter 17 . 11/12/2011
A good lover never leaves him/her alone in bed... Way to go vlad! Love the story : )
jeanette9a chapter 17 . 11/6/2011
It’s funny, so Danny’s sister knows a bit but not every bite.

And yeah I did that on purpose. ,
Vampiregal101 chapter 17 . 11/3/2011
more please! Very well written. thank you. :) chapter 16 . 10/18/2011
Awww This is so cute...Please update again soon this is a really awesome story... -
XxsupersweetsealedwithakissxX chapter 16 . 10/17/2011
much as i enjoy their constant battle of wits, it must be exhausting for them being so eloquent all the time. i'm starting to wish they'd just swear at each other like a normal couple then give it a rest and have a cup of tea and watch TV together.

*well whatever people did back then. i can't think of any examples.* xD