Reviews for BA Season 3: 77 to 79 - Red Sands
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
confusing but man does Alex have POWER
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
oh man what a battle a war and Angela oh man Goliath is going to go nuts
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
oh hell so much emotion in this chapter
Sonar chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Why did Xanatos have to do that to Owen? Your writing skills are very good.
Dany le fou chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
"Todd, i'm your mother."

"Todd, i'm your father."

We could see those coming miles away. I love your stories, but please lay off Star Wars.
Maddie chapter 4 . 7/27/2002
All I can say is HOLY BAJESUS! SHNIKIES THAT WAS AWESOME! U should be an author once u'r done with school and all. I apreshiate (i can't spell for jack shit, just so u know) the amount of work, time, and effort u put into your updates. It's nice to actually be able to find a decent author on that knows what he's doing. Most people just ruin the originality of the gargoyles series but u, u seem to make it better! It like i'm actually watching it on T.V. And what even better about u is that your Canadian!( I myself am a good old east coaster! GO NOVA SCOTIA!)

so thanx for all the hard work, and do your best on the updates in September!

LATER DAYS!

-Maddie
El Varon chapter 3 . 7/21/2002
Talk about a cliffhanger. And, I must admit, I was kind of surprised at some of the things that happened. I mean, wow. Speechless I am.
Ozzy chapter 3 . 7/17/2002
Hi! That was brilliant (as is all your stuff)! I don't know if I've told you this before, but your style of writing is beyond compare. Are you EVER going to go pro? I was thinking that it was fox Sobek was linked to right up until the very end when you gave us the answers.

I was shivering in disgust when Goliaths' wings were ripped off. As you know, I used to read loads of Gargoyle fics, and not one of them ever went into that. I guess it was taboo or somthing. You taking another break? 3,4 months this time? It took me 3 hours to read this chapter alone!

Bye then, until next time.
vicky chapter 3 . 7/15/2002
What a great story that was to end the season, but it was a bit confusing even when Demona killed Demona and something weird happend then the next minute the Maza family dissapeard off the face of the earth then the next minute a different Angela came so there were two Angela's 1 dead 1 alive and 1 alive but insane Demona.

I can't wait for the next season.
semtester chapter 3 . 7/15/2002
This was a massive story. No doubt about that. I have to admit that the amount of info has me a little disoriented. Can I admit that? There was enough information in these three chapters than most of us write in 20 stories. I'll re-read as I always do and this finale needs it. ~Puaena

PS ~ That last note... A continuation, definitely.
Lily Maza chapter 3 . 7/15/2002
Whoa... Todd... that was amazing! :-D You can't keep us in the dark until Fall! That's just... illegal. I need to know what's going to happen to the Maza, Todd and his parents not to mention Annika, and basically everthing else. Has Demona hit insanity? Isn't she supposed to do dead? And what about... half of Manhattan? So many people died. I can only imagine how the rest of the city will react. But I'd really like to know how they do! Just don't leave us in the dark too long!
Spectro Chan chapter 3 . 6/10/2002
um...geeze I'm speachless. That was just totally blew me away. I love reading all your fics, i think they're the best ones out there. ino i may seem sorta blunt but i'm sorta in-shock. you are an amazing author. I remeber watching gargoyles when I was in gr.4 I still love it but i havn't seen anything since the end of the Quarrymen. oh, well. I can't wait for u to update. And not only this fic, ALL of them. But don't worry. Good things are worth the wait. Good luck in writting updates!

-Spectro
Gwoman chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Wow! W-O-W! I don't know what to say... Ugh, how I hate that bastard, Sobek! He needs to die! *SPOILERS*

But, I hope the clan can find some way to do it without causing any harm to Alexander. I'm assuming he's the one who Sobek is linked with. Poor kid... But then, how is it that Sobek is hurting Fox? Could it be that *gasp* she is somehow linked with Sobek, too? Your description of the fusion between Goliath and Alexander was- WOW! You are so gifted! I wish I was as good with descriptions as you are. I have to thank you for sharing your gift with us. Rest up and PLEASE hurry and post the next part. Or else...! ;}
El Varon chapter 2 . 5/20/2002
I really don't know what to say. But, man, what a ride.
silverbolt1 chapter 2 . 5/19/2002
man... your stories remind me of the soaps we have here in england. Doom, gloom and deaths every episodes. Who are u gonna kill off next? Bronx? Cagney? ;)

O and Angela will come back cuz shes gonna have 2 kids in the future rite?