Reviews for In Father's Honor
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 2 . 4/29
AWWWW! This ending was so beautiful! Jason, we love you! :DDDDDDD

-KW13
Hope chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
I'm smiling like a maniac right now. I've read your "Changeling Sequence" on archiveofourown, and had no clue you also had an account on fanfiction, so to find out you do and got even more stories here, is just like the best gift ever!
No words can express how happy I am, and how amazingly good this fanfic is! I just sincerely love it
Aicutora chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I have to admit that your Jason is probably my favorite. I find myself coming back to read this series of shots over and over again. Thank you for writing them.
ZeldaIsis chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Great story. I love the connections you made with the whole Wayne family.
5-STAR chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Love this story! Daddybats was awesome
Amitris chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
I'm not a Jason fan, but you are making me be one with this 'verse u have going on!
Amitris chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Somewhere in the first half of the chapter I had this sudden mental image of Dick as Thunderbirds' Scott... No friggin idea where the hell that came from, cause Dick and Scott are sooo not alike! Anyway I was still in shock over the strange workings of my brain, when several other mental images decided to pop up. Tim as John, Damian as Gordon(huh?) and Jason as a twisted Alan. Now I'm seriously thinking of seeing a psychologist!
p.s: All the mentioned characters are from Thunderbirds if u didn't know.
C Elise chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
very good story!
Azamiko chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Hahah, oh, the fluff...
Lin36bffbecca chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
LOVED EVEN MORE THEN THE LAST ONE IF THAT WAS EVEN POSSIBLE
E-Dantes chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I think I'm going to cry TwT

Excellent work. I wish things go like that in the comic but oh well, I prefer them in your style :)

Return soon, I want updates, please!
Lil DragonLex chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
I've refrained from reviewing this series until now because I couldn't stop reading. I cried, I laughed, and I smiled big time at the end. Some many things I loved, like Dick and Jason with their bit about trading Robins, Damien being hell on everyone, Bruce being awesome, I love it all! Really, one of the best Batman fanfiction I've ever read. Great job!
Shembre chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
What a great read! I really enjoy your ability to capture emotions. c:
lucidscreamer chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
I love all the family interactions in this, and it's great to see Bruce being "dad" and actually getting it at least mostly right.
Raina1 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
I truly did love this story. It's not easy finding good Bruce/Jason reconciliation fics. You do have several words misspelled, so I'd watch out for that in the future when posting your work.