Reviews for In Father's Honor
justherefornow chapter 2 . 8/21
good god man, youre an amazing writer. ive spent the past 4 or 5 hours reading the fics in this series and just being blown away by how well you write these characters and their interactions, i mean its so spot on. finding your works has been a blessing, especially since you focus on both the individual and family relationships, so you can really understand what each one of them is going through and thinking at every moment. honestly these are some of the best pieces ive read in a long time, and i just wanted to tell you how much these just really moved me. i know the series is years old now (man i wish i could have found these sooner) but ive absolutely loved it so far, and i hope youre doing well, wherever you may be now!
aya-kun.zeroaddicted chapter 2 . 7/13
I love you for this. I could go on and on about how this story is just right. Everything about it is just right. Thank you for writing it.
Mrs. Nefret Emerson chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
I absolutely love this entire series and its not just because of the fantastic writing. I love the character of Jason Todd a lot and find him absolutely fascinating, but I also know that he has done some really terrible things and that that is something many people in the Jason Todd fandom forget. Jason must change a great deal and take responsibility for his actions in order to actually become a hero and you do that marvelously while also having Bruce take the appropriate responsibility as the willing parent and legal guardian of a traumatized child. So often Jason's agency is removed in favor of woobifying him, but you have managed to make Jason sympathetic and understandable without accepting everything he has done as right and justified. Then you did something even better and gave him a completely realistic redemption arc, which is completely awesome. The only thing that would make this better would be making you in charge of Jason's characterization in the nu52.
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
AWWWW! This ending was so beautiful! Jason, we love you! :DDDDDDD

Hope chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
I'm smiling like a maniac right now. I've read your "Changeling Sequence" on archiveofourown, and had no clue you also had an account on fanfiction, so to find out you do and got even more stories here, is just like the best gift ever!
No words can express how happy I am, and how amazingly good this fanfic is! I just sincerely love it
Aicutora chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I have to admit that your Jason is probably my favorite. I find myself coming back to read this series of shots over and over again. Thank you for writing them.
ZeldaIsis chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Great story. I love the connections you made with the whole Wayne family.
5-STAR chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Love this story! Daddybats was awesome
Amitris chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
I'm not a Jason fan, but you are making me be one with this 'verse u have going on!
Amitris chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Somewhere in the first half of the chapter I had this sudden mental image of Dick as Thunderbirds' Scott... No friggin idea where the hell that came from, cause Dick and Scott are sooo not alike! Anyway I was still in shock over the strange workings of my brain, when several other mental images decided to pop up. Tim as John, Damian as Gordon(huh?) and Jason as a twisted Alan. Now I'm seriously thinking of seeing a psychologist!
p.s: All the mentioned characters are from Thunderbirds if u didn't know.
C Elise chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
very good story!
Azamiko chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Hahah, oh, the fluff...
CastheSassmaster chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
E-Dantes chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I think I'm going to cry TwT

Excellent work. I wish things go like that in the comic but oh well, I prefer them in your style :)

Return soon, I want updates, please!
Lil DragonLex chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
I've refrained from reviewing this series until now because I couldn't stop reading. I cried, I laughed, and I smiled big time at the end. Some many things I loved, like Dick and Jason with their bit about trading Robins, Damien being hell on everyone, Bruce being awesome, I love it all! Really, one of the best Batman fanfiction I've ever read. Great job!