Reviews for In Father's Honor
ZeldaIsis chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Great story. I love the connections you made with the whole Wayne family.
5-STAR chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Love this story! Daddybats was awesome
Amitris chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
I'm not a Jason fan, but you are making me be one with this 'verse u have going on!
Amitris chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Somewhere in the first half of the chapter I had this sudden mental image of Dick as Thunderbirds' Scott... No friggin idea where the hell that came from, cause Dick and Scott are sooo not alike! Anyway I was still in shock over the strange workings of my brain, when several other mental images decided to pop up. Tim as John, Damian as Gordon(huh?) and Jason as a twisted Alan. Now I'm seriously thinking of seeing a psychologist!
p.s: All the mentioned characters are from Thunderbirds if u didn't know.
C Elise chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
very good story!
Azamiko chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Hahah, oh, the fluff...
Lin36bffbecca chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
LOVED EVEN MORE THEN THE LAST ONE IF THAT WAS EVEN POSSIBLE
E-Dantes chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I think I'm going to cry TwT

Excellent work. I wish things go like that in the comic but oh well, I prefer them in your style :)

Return soon, I want updates, please!
Lil DragonLex chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
I've refrained from reviewing this series until now because I couldn't stop reading. I cried, I laughed, and I smiled big time at the end. Some many things I loved, like Dick and Jason with their bit about trading Robins, Damien being hell on everyone, Bruce being awesome, I love it all! Really, one of the best Batman fanfiction I've ever read. Great job!
Shembre chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
What a great read! I really enjoy your ability to capture emotions. c:
lucidscreamer chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
I love all the family interactions in this, and it's great to see Bruce being "dad" and actually getting it at least mostly right.
Raina1 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
I truly did love this story. It's not easy finding good Bruce/Jason reconciliation fics. You do have several words misspelled, so I'd watch out for that in the future when posting your work.
Static Messenger chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
-applauds- Well done, you just made me cry.
squirrel1464 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
I needed this so bad. Jason is quickly going head to head for the spot as mu favorite Robin, and things like these, they make it so much more so.

I LOVED IT! very well written. I generally dislike it when any of the Robins' refer to Bruce directly as "dad" (other than Damian) but you made it work here, and I kind of liked it.

I liked your characterization of Bruce and pretty much everybody. Keep on writing! There needs to be more Batfamily fics!
Crowlows19 chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Amazing! Can't wait for the next one! I think it would be awesome to see how Jason handles a Father's Day. Any chance you have that in the back of your head? Good Luck!