Reviews for Sweet Music Man
IonaCarta chapter 19 . 12/5/2014
That proposal was the cutest thing I can't even
LOTRcool chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Great story! Well great beginning anyway! Just a little doubt is this story M or T because the story says M and at the begining of the story you said it was T.
shaygirl61 chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
That was fab. Thanks xx
shaygirl61 chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
No, I saw that one yesterday. That one sentence reduced me to a blubbering wreck. Loving this story. Xx
2maluv chapter 19 . 5/9/2013
Loved this fic! I can't believe you don't have more reviews! :/ I'm definitely going to rec this to my twitter haha

I loved how everyone in this fic had flaws, no one was perfect and so there was all this drama, and let's face it, Glee is about drama :P

Loved the Klaine happy ending, and how Kurt proposed! It was such a nice turnaround from how Blaine did everything before with the promise ring, and all the serenades (oh yeah, it was so cute to see Kurt wanting to serenade Blaine even if he did fall down the steps at that point...)

Blaine's parents are so... ugh. His father is a douche and his mother is kind of pathetic. How could they not treat Blaine like he deserves to be treated :( But now he has a better family with Kurt and the Hudmels so all is good :D

Loved it 3
2maluv chapter 18 . 5/9/2013
"You are the best boyfriend ever," Kurt said.

"Well I don't know about that," Blaine said as he sat up, propping himself up with one hand between the V of Kurt's legs and leaning so his face was only an inch from Kurt's. "But I know that I just really love you."

Absolutely beautiful lines! I'm going to write a proper review at the end of the fic (next chapter!) but I couldn't resist commenting on this :D
Guest chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
This was an amazing story! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
GleekyGirl11 chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
This story was beautiful! :) I loved it and God your such a talented writer x
cilia-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
aah the angst! I'M LOVING IT! xD haha why I love angst so much I'll never know, but I really really do!
TRIC4R chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
Awesome story realy love it..great job on writing it
leahk80 chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
great story!
LeaLee22 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
great
Ravenpan chapter 19 . 5/7/2012
This STORY. You broke my heart and ever so slowly stitched it back together, tearing it a little and fixing it along the way. It was so beautiful, such a wonderful tale. WONDERFUL.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
*sobs* Oh my you have totally and completely. GUH. my heart.

I'm glad you have that a/n, but lemme tell you - it is small comfort. *cries*
vadalma chapter 19 . 4/14/2012
This story was beautiful. I can't find words to describe how I feel after reading it. I just wanted to say thank you because of it, so thank you.