Reviews for Rings and Things
AJ chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
Please Please Please write more! This is such a great story, i'd love to see how it ends. :)
Goldilush chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Urggh your story ended... Sad me... I absolutely loved the horse racing scene. Elise must be still hung up on Sara. It's really great that you're not putting them together forcedfully. They actually become as one step by step and I absolutely love it! So sad but will keep imagining what might happen after this in my head XD but please do come back to finish if you get a chance...!
Helly chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Wow this is fab can't wait for the next chapter, I hope they aren't screwed! X
xRizzlesLovex chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
awsome story (: can't wait for other chapters

please update soon :D x
Riley chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
I love this fic! love that Cat taught Sara to ride a horse when her ex couldnt. ha Willows-1 , Elise- 0. Cant wait for more!
Kathy chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
This so a fabulous story. Please write more soon.
ssa-rtune chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
Really enjoying this story and would love an update. A lot of unanswered questions. Can't wait to see which way you take it, although personally I'm hoping it ends squarely wit C&S together, with some drama along the way no doubt.
chawkchic chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
Very interesting!
lilbit1016 chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Loved this chapter i ride horses so that was a big plus for me... can't wait to see what happens next
Abbz chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Please tell me there is more to come. *-*

L-O-V-E-D it.
CSIEcho chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
love this xx
RileyPR chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
So, I've had this story on my favorites list for, like, ever. I mean, basically since it came out. And I never read it, cos I just wasn't really into it. But I just started reading it, and I can NOT figure out why I didn't like it! It's a great story, and I'm loving where the plot lines are heading (even if I can't quite figure out what's gonna happen). Very well-written, keep up the story!
El-Paco chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
Great chapter, can't wait for the next update :D
bethiem chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
nice chapter! thanx for sharing, beth.
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
yay! so happy to see an update to this story! I like how Catherine opened up to Sara about her life and how the other chicks are jealous. LOL! cant wait for more! HOpe you can update soon! LOVE THIS STORY!