Reviews for Crow Chasing The Butterfly
HardyGirl chapter 2 . 5/15
What the hell Jeff? You put your friend in danger for some damn drugs? Seriously?
Shieldlover19 chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Great story keep writing you're doing great!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Continue please :3
YoominC16 chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Yes! Another Undertaker/Shannon Moore story that is not written by me. LOL. I always love finding stories about this couple. They are so underrated but they are my OTP. I really do love the Jeff drama all the while Shannon and Taker's relationship is growing. I just hop Shannon doesn't stray. Great Story, please update soon!
CannibalHolocaust chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
D:! JEFFFY! TAKER MUST SAVE JEFFY!

I can totally see a Undertaker/Jeff and Shannon
takers dark lover chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Oh poor Shanny I feel so bad for him. He is so lost and worried about Jeff. And now god knows where Jeff is I hope Shanny finds him quick.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
IsidoraAngst chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
I hope Shannon can help Jeff. He needs someone.

Update soon.
IsidoraAngst chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Great chapter. I love it. I can't wait for more.
takers dark lover chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
I was happy to see an update! Poor Shanny he was so lost. He didn't know anything about what Jeff was doing. I'm so glad he got away from Dave and Randy.

Yea Mark was the one to find him. God I hope Shanny stay's close to Mark. I don't like Hunter and his group in this one not at all!
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Interesting. I've never read an Undertaker/Shannon story before. I would like to know more.
Ragdoll Vodoo4 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This sounds pretty good :)
TheLyraAnn chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
this is a really good story so far i cant wait to see where it goes from here
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
OH MY GOD! I'M SO SORRY IT HAS TAKEN ME SO LONG TO READ AND REVIEW!

I have been so busy then I got sick I didn't even know this was for me!

This looks good oh I can't wait to see where you go with this. There are not many writers that will do this pairing. Agin I'm SO SO SO SORRY for taking so long! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
Jade chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
please more. I love it.
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh you need to write more. I love Shannon to death and any slash story with him is my favourite to read. please update this soon, I'm eager to know what happens next. Please please please update soon.