Reviews for A Still More Glorious Dawn Awaits
anommalcolm chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Brilliant! Louise as the emperor's successor!... Why hasn't anyone else thought of this?... Or even an imperial successor in general?
Targaryen4ever chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I can tell you're not inactive by your favorite stories. This has a lot of potential and I may consider wielding the pen to write this myself :D.
Shinkicker chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Consider me sold!
bokka501 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
great concept, definitely worth a revisit
irnzenmonk chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
i like this story ne
Enlightened 2702 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This is the best prologue for Warhammer/FOZ crossover. Pity it haven't been updated for quite some time. It felt different and exciting to read a new and different Louise character composition. Hopefully the author would continue on this project, would loved to see what will happen in FOZ verse on this crossover.
kurotenshi-08 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This sounds like an incredible story I hope you will continue this one day.
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
So, Loiuse is destined to become the... oh my. There are going to be a LOT of people on her world who are in for a very rude surprise. And the Elves, oh I would pity them, but they will deserve what they get if the piss her off.
Ressan chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Seems interesting.
Illuviar chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Great story!
U.N.Owen Troper chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Dear god... this is the best idea I've seen in months! Keep at it! you're onto something here!
sulfonicplague chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
So far the way the story is going, and its very interesting plot. I was also wondering if anyone would do a story or one-shot about louise summoning the God Emperor himself. I always wondered what he would do and how he would react to the people of that world being able to use magic. Oh and you can do about anything to the story that your mind imagines.
Mephiles666 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
...Did Louise just become the incarnation of the Emperor?
CaptainDistraction chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
DAYUM! i need to see how this pans out, Louise with a bit of the emperor in her can only be as awesome as shinji with hearty doses of spacemarine ork eldar and choas. This HAS to be continued PLEASE!
Mattmaster112 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
this is really cool, and i would enjoy reading more. you should definiatley continue this story