Reviews for Burn
M chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I really need the rest of this story.
Christie chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
I hope you plan to continue this story. I have not seen any other ones like this and it is well written!
Acute Delirium chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
I love a good Jess and Luke story! Great characterization, they're all very true to canon and context.
5-STAR chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Awesome chapter! Poor sick Jess! Love Luke taking care of him! Please update soon with more caring parental Luke
Christie chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Please update soon!
walkersystem chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
This is such a great chapter! I am so glad you didn't abandon this. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Super Chapter & More Please
Scarlet3086 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Can't wait for an update!
AceM chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Wow, there are very few good Jess/Luke stories that actually get uptdated/finished :D
I love this story; awkward Luke and sick Jess is just too cute
And it's great to see Lorelai as a helper- I hope Jess doesn't get better too soon (I love it when my favorite characters suffer a little- don't ask me why)

I hope you update soon, I really like your writing style and especially the dialogues, they must be really hard to write :DD
DarkerThanBlack1209 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
YAY! AN UPDATE! I had almost given up hope of getting an update. It's been so long. Poor Jess has been sick for so long with no hope of getting better. Can't wait for another chapter!
pucksandpaperbacks chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
This is sooo good! Loved reading it!
DarkerThanBlack1209 chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
oh please oh please oh please update again. I like this story very much and I like my hurt Jess moments and there's just not a lot on here with Luke and Jess so please update?
mem chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
more!
BabyGlover chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
keep it going
TaraHalliwell chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
I am loving this story. I think this is the best sick!Jess fic that I've ever read so please update soon.