Reviews for Academy Apocalypse
shadowmaster0304 chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
This story is good. I wanna see an update.
hellfire45 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Good make more chapters
animeromance72 chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
will you be coming back to this story?
godzillafan1 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
this story has some good points.
Markus-Antonius chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
love the story so far
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Great story I am curious to find out what will happen with the addition of this Daichi guy I can't wait to find out how he will react to Naruto beating up his men
BlueMoon chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Great,to date.
As long as Takashi hook-up with Rai,Naruto can have the other girls.
I hope you let Takashi and the other male characters shine time to time too.
Chaos Snow Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
has anyone ever told you that you are crazy if not let me be the first if so I guess I will just be another person to say it

not that there is anything wrong with being crazy

Loved the chapter
Now it is time for me to read the next one
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
What idiot would ever use a desert eagle in combat? One with a little dick.
KuyouFox chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Freaky ending!
Will Naruto and company save those women? Or will they become zombie fodder?
Keep up the good writing!
ArchAng3l chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
I am absolutely LOVING this rewrite. Master of Unlocking and Rock puncher, ha! And yay! That means Chris and Jill are in this story. I like Leon, but unlike most fans I gotta say, Chris is my boy. Fav character from Re no matter how much hate he gets. And who doesn't love our little Valentine? I'm curious to see where these OCs go too, and if any more'll show up. Question: While he probably won't appear (considering he barely does at all in his own games) will Mr. Death aka H.U.N.K. appear in the story? Considering he's probably the most badass motherfucker of the RE universe. Also, and I apologize if this makes you mad, from the way you usually write your stories will Ada appear? Because the way you write, she'd seem like someone Naruto would know. Anyway can't wait for the next one, great job!
CelibateHero chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Ooh, I like how Naruto is mature and is actually thinking, but I'll admit that I miss his goofy side ( I understand though that being goofy in a zombie apocalypse is hard, heh ). Also, Is this a Harem? What is the "?" for in the NarutoxSaekox"?" ? Great chapter.
KuyouFox chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Very nice and smooth, I hope to read more as you keep updating.
One such question, what exactly is up with Naruto's eyes? I probably missed it but I'd be helpful to know all the way. Anyways, keep up the good work!
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Good
VOGoshinki chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
I like the chaacter interactions. That much has DEFIENTLY improved form your last version and I liked how naruto handeled that scum shido.

Im hoping you avoid the mistake the anime itself made, The zombies taking over too soon and way WAY to easily.

I mean in less than a week the presidant of the usa was bitten! There no way that could happen in such a short amount of time or that the millitary did such a horrible job at killing zombies.

Reality is gunszomibes. So I imagine tanks and helicopters would do wonders.