Reviews for Ten Vs Twelve
Caliban Super Saiyan 0 chapter 7 . 3/7
Keep it up!
OO chapter 7 . 7/24/2017
Holy crapola! This is one of the BEST fanfics I've ever read. I was surprised when you added characters I know like from the 10th Doctor and his archnemisis, the Master (love David Tennant's Doctor, he's one of my favorites and John Simm's Master from the End of a Time. I see he has blonde hair)
plus Goku, Roshi and King Piccolo (and Nimbus XD) from Dragon Ball, Billy Batson/Captain Marvel, the Homunculi from FMA Brotherhood not the first FMA, Dani and Vlad from Danny Phantom, Aku from Samurai Jack and more whether the other characters appear, speak or not. (I seriously fangirled and couldn't help but be stoked XD)

I like how the story is and love how the heroes and villains interact.

I think you should add the Elric brothers and Ed and Winry's kids. Since it's the 21st century and the year is supposed to be 2001 or something. Also, if you can, please show the Justice League, Young Justice, Teen Titans, Spiderman and more.
Danny himself maybe.

And don't forget about the Master and Hex, and Slade wanting to capture Shendu.

Also, hope you could add Hetalia, (check it out if you haven't. They are stereotypical personified countries, though they can be regular humans too. Read how they are in different fanfics including crossovers and X Readers. _)
Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, (maybe) and Kingdom Hearts.

Anyway, PLEASE continue and update!
luz nocturna chapter 7 . 3/24/2017
Grandes dioses primera vez que leo una historia con tantos personajes me encanta, aunque me gustaría saber más de la relación de Jade con Ben hacen una linda pareja si se quedarán juntos obvio no bueno chauuuu
king cool 12 chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
well eon be in this any time soon
Zak Attack chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
Please update this story, it is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
If you include kirito and asuna from sword art online (which you should as they'd fit in (watch it it's really good)) you should have kirito as a conduit with the power to generate solid copies of weapons he's seen (eg guns, swords, daggers,shields, boo staffs,etc plus for healing people he could generate healing crystals from SAO)

You could also have asuna as a mutate (definition human who through use of technology gains a mutant/conduits powers eg deadpool) due to the infamous 2 machine used on kuo to gift her powers to those mercenaries except she doesn't go crazy

They could even become part of a task force for Asia/just japan like marvels big hero 6 (I'm not kidding in the marvel universe Big hero 6 IS CANON) with other heroes eg the main character or sabre from the fate stay night series or the Elric brothers
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
You should introduce the elric's and winry with a back story that matches earth 42. For instance the elrics studying there dads books which was alchemy.
Though in my opinion you should have Van Hohenheim from around the time of the middle ages as maybe as the real nicholas Flamel and have aku as something that escaped from the gate of truth during an experiment.
This could explain Hohenheim's immortality as he is aku's link to this world and without him Aku would be pulled back to the gate so he is kept alive to anchor Aku to earth.
And as for winry her origin could remain mostly the same such as her parents being doctors who died helping people in a war (my best guess for this would be Afghanistan or iraq maybe working for the red cross) however since automail doesn't exist you could have winry be a child prodigy (since in full metal alchemist we're always told her autotomail is impressive) who started making automail after watching someone like iron man on the news and wanted to help people like her parents.
As for Alphonse i think the majority of his story would be the same just tweaked to fit the modern day
Final not you mentioned turning section 13 to a supernatural investigation organisation if that's case you should have one of the kids say in a future chapter when they're fully set up something like 'whats this town called...gravity falls? (dont get the joke google gravity falls)
JThorpe5 chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
Good sliders reference you could have sliding introduced in a few arcs as a way to save the day probably with a doctor who earth 42 story you know as a parallel world where Quinn either wasn't stupid enough to get them lost in the multiverse/ got his shit together and got the original four plus if you intro magpie Beckett you could use the hypothetical link between quantum leap and sliders (Sam becketts brothers names is the same as maggie becketts dad's name)
Jedi Alex Colbent chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
It's a good story, but you DO know there's an a in "yeah," right?
Dat chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
OHMERGERD SO MANY INCEPTIONS!
cybresamurai chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
Billy Batson? How unexpected but badass nonetheless I expected dash but instead we got one of my favorite heroes nice. This team of yours is made up of my favorite heroes of all time. You are now my favorite author on this entire site
CrossoverFan chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Another Great Chapter I honestly thought this particular story was over last chapter but I'm so glad it's back in full force, can't wait to see them deal with the other sins
Ben10 Madness chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Cool,the story is getting more awesome with the character appearances,can't wait to see more.
Aztec 13 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Hey you are you going to add Edward Eric the fullmetal alchemist
Major Simi chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Well looks like a new hero is born, good chapter
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »