Reviews for Love at first sight
TheAnimeHannah chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Please update - This is such a break from the normal GrimmIchi fanfics!
flee27 chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
aww so cute wish it was longer but happy to even get htis much it was sad at first then sooo cute the next! very excellent
Grace-Logan chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Ihope ypu decide to continue this story considering it hasn;t been updated in about 2 years but I really wanna know what happens what their revenge plan is and if they end up getting revenge in the first place, are they just going out because of the revenge or will they end up together or are they already together, will shiro get beaten up for hurting ichigo or not, will grimmjow threaten him with is friends or will they just go on peacefully living their lives together.

I hope to find out ;p
littlelionalicious chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Be prepared shirosaki you bastard!
cyiusblack chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
update soon
ChaoticArisu13 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
You should continue this story its starting off really good
fan chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
make more
Bone-eater chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Dameit so fuckin cute I cant stop squalling now w please create more of this wonderfully story 3
My regards
-The Queen, Neco
BlackWolf99 chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
*glomps* more *_*

D
ichibanseiken chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
First of all, congratulations on your first fic! Secondly...the first and the second chapter have a very different style, and I think you and your TheEvilBLob friend will have to look at each chapter and reevaluate how to write. This is why:

I've read the first chapter and smiled. It was a bit chatty, but in a nice way. It reminded me of P. , an early 20th century British writer who is SO FUNNY (look him up in the library, you can even get a book on tape - your natural style is close to his and he'll have you in stitches!)

And I though: Wow, Oharu chicken is good - this is funny. A fast - moving plot, but very tongue-in-cheek. And then I thought, I bet s/he likes to tell stories out loud to friends, because the pacing and phrasing is very much like what I'd use when I do live storytelling for adults (I do that...sometimes they even pay me :-)

Then I've read the second chapter. It's not *bad* as such, and I like the idea of Uncle Aizen not being a bad guy for once and all that, but...it's cluttered. All that sharp wit of Chapter 1 seems diluted by dialogue that's not doing much.

So, there's a good kind of chatty, and the cluttered kind of chatty. I'm pointing this out so you two can think about it. IF you can't see it, that's ok, keep writing anyway, your writing will only get better with practice and I'll read it anyway.

So, well done. Sorry for such a long-winded review :-)
BlackWolf99 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
U should continue it.

that was a bad place to leve it you could add so much to it.

and it wasnt all that long but not short eather, this coukd be emproved/ or have sequle.

this story has so much potenshule like ichigos X could get humiliated by ichigo'shot smexy yummy man.

but i really enjoyed it.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
cute.
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
LOL this is so cute! And sappy. XD
DiamondGoddess chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
It was good for it being your first fan fic! You did a great job on it.
OfeliaWolf chapter 1 . 5/1/2011