Reviews for Fallen Angel
Tsukiko K chapter 11 . 8/27
It's sad that Allen died. Poor Lavi and Allen.
TOOLAZYTOLOGIN chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
God...like seriously? Why can't ya stop breakin futures so there'll be tomorrow?

WAAHH OH HOD THE FEELS! OMG TEARS MAN TEARS! WHYYY?!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Oh man, this was good! Very emotional! Good job!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
it was beautifull
Snipperita chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
Huh... I was bags. But now I have a real account! I was looking at my previous review and that pretty much is my thoughts about this story day. Still one of my favorites to reread! But so sad... TT
Angelchloe chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
The story was Great! No, AMAZING! ... Just give me a few more hours, until I calm down... I hope you are happy, now. I have also died (on the inside), because of two reasons. 1) You made me cry this much and, with tears streaming down my face, my sister took the opportunity to take videos and send them to her an my friends. 2) I am now scarred for life. I hate it, when the main character in an anime dies, and you're like: 'DAFUQ?! BIATCH!'
Hehe! I am SO glad that I haven't finished man, so I can go back to watching it and pretend that he never really died! :D. Mwahahaha! Bye SUCKERS!
(P.S. I hope you will all excuse me, for my Language and long review.)
Yaoi-4-Life chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Excuse me everyone i'm gonna go sit in the corner and cry my eyes out for the next 5 hours.
by the way fantastic story.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
Omg that's so sad I cried T T
Akurima86790 chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
It was so sad*sob* *sob
Hotaru Kita chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
So sweet... so sad... I read way too many Laven fics. Somehow one of them always dies... Keep up the good work and thanks for the beautiful story. As for Allen... Aishitemasu...
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
NOOOOOOOO! ALLEN! WAAAAAAAAAA! SOOOO SSSAAAAADDDDD!
FallingBreathless chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Crying so much. I wish there was some conclusion in which they end up together.
When Lavi dies, will he also become an angel? Will they be together in heaven?
Thank you for writing something this beautiful.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
BITCH HOW DARE YOU NOT EVEN LEAVE AN AUTHERS NoTe
Oh gosh sorry but LAVEN is my otp and it was just so sad but*takeas a shaky breRh* tthis tory was good
Guest chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
That chapter wan NOT scrappy! Though it was short...
Guest chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Ahem. I am young audience, sooooooo, tone down the lemon! Well, if I wanted no lemon, I could just not look in the rated m section, but... What the hell? :3