Reviews for Another Word For Exile
WingedFlight chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Aaah Jay, this is wonderful! She searches for leaking pipes because the water has to come from somewhere! Yesss.
Hibernate chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This was wonderful. You've got great details about her body and about how twitchy she is now that she's escaped. I love the part where she looks around for "the walls caving in", and I love the summary and the whole bit about the rain. It just feels as cleansing as the song the turrets sing. You've got great little details like how smooth the sides of the Companion Cube feel, and how the grass will die from the paint. It really makes the world of Portal feel more real. Chell must have felt so beat up after all that- after being in space!

This story was also a great length; no longer than it needed to be, with no extra plot. Just freedom.

And now I've gone dramatic. Anyway, great job.
Mala-Inactive chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow. I think you really captured how a Post-portal Chell would be like. The prose itself was solid and descriptive. I also like all the little details in the story.

Humour Me- Please chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Genuinely a good read. Short but amazing quality.
Ratman chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
i do not know why no one has commented on this but it is honestly amazing you could take this a bit further honestly