Reviews for May Entitle Change
RockerRema13 chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Going through my lists of faves and after rereading this I'm glad! I hope this isn't dead yet
Chise Sakamoto chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
this is such an awesome story!great writing.! please update soon!
LDK chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Love this fic. I think you write Ed really well (he's a little shit though!), and I can't wait to see the duel between him and Severus! Thanks for writing this story, I hope you update it soon!
Vivianne95 chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Update! Update! Update! Update!
Update Please!
Vivianne95 chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
You uploaded the same file for chapter 5 and 6... (Five is the one missing...)
LoveMuffins chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
This is really interesting it's not everyday that i find such a good fic but chapter 5 and 6 are the same tho i hope you update soon it would be such a waste if you abonded the story
rowan1025 chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
When are you going to update? The time between updates is rather long I find... so please update soon, as I really want to find out what happens next!
alchemyfreak42 chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
Okay, this is a really good story. For starters, it's both well written and it has a great plot, both of which are SERIOUSLY lacking in the fanfic world; especially of this specific grouping (fmahp). I really want to see what happens next; please update/pick this back up (it's too soon to tell if you've ditched it or just not updated in forever). I would really appreciate it if you did; a PM when/if you pick it up would be nice too. Thanks!
The Inferno Alchemist chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
very good!
Kazaru13 chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
GAH you left off at such an awesome part! Please update again soon this is awesome!
sootface chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THANKS
The Invisible Fan chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
Interesting story so far. I'm curious to see where you go with this. It looks like something happened when you were uploading the chapters though. Chapters 5 and 6 are identical.
gundamzbd36 chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
whats going to happen next? will Ed pass the last test?
ShimmeringCrimson chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
I really love your story! Please try to update as soon as you can! (: