Reviews for The Rise of the Orange Fox
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 8 . 7/3
Ooooh I can't wait for more, I also hope Hinata doesn't think she can be with Naruto. I wasn't keen on that ending in canon.
Chad3spawn chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
Ok I want to know how this goes so far I'm liking the plot
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2015
sortofbored chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
Keep it up.
NaruSaku24 chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Very interesting story. Looking forward to more chapters and how the story develops.
sortofbored chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Wow I really like this. I hope they get together soon.
Ratchet McCloud chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
This is DEFINITELY getting to be quite the interesting fanfic.
nikki1314 chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
I'm not good with words. But this pretty good. Looking forward to your updates! Believe it!
Chibi-Aibou-Midna chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
This is great I LOVE it!
Luckybro1029 chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Awesome story I luv it ! Can't wait 4 more! Plzzzzzzz update soon!
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
Gmmmm well then...idk who to add..some character from fate/ night I believe it was called..archer or lance or saber..not ninja materials but badass tht anime I recommend it..its reely good then watch the I c tht u have one story n it must b hard trying to think of ideas but hey idk wat u r I'm just reading ppls stories reviewing of course n seeing which r good ..sometimes I'm bored but let's say this..I hav three stories n they r descent won't say they r good good..naruto n hinata story..don't know if u line tht pairing won't blame I have a mind tht of a child but body of a man..I love having new ideas or new stories but i don't know if I can write all those tht involves time traveling..idk if u seen Danny phantom the movie where he sees his future Wen I saw tht movie it gave me an idea of a new story only with my ideas onto it..naruto is pure evil in the future n there is someone tht had survived from the tht person goes back in time hoping to change the future n finds young naruto..let's say shippuden can occurred Wen he fights pain or Wen the fourth ninja war begins has to b like where naruto takes the kyuubis power Wen on rage n becomes evil or kyuubi tries to take naruto's body n succeeds thus bringing idk if ur up to making this story if u r pm me..I hav no internet for the time being tht is y I can't write this idea of mine..thankfully for fines I can recieve mails from of ur interested n would like to write this story let me know..course the pairing u can decide ..
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
Aw so sad the old man died..
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Strange but not complaing Hahaha always love to read strange stories..
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Shit still but quedar he returned..good good