Reviews for Reflection
The Only Sane One chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Aw, very creative, intresting and rather well written!

Could you send me that translation link, by the way? ()
Senescence chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This... made me all teary...

Beautiful work. I think I understand Gill a little more.

You write like everything's real. It's not dramatic... I mean it IS, but it's subtle and subdued. I love it.
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Hey! I guess I haven't read this from you, huh.

This was really simple, the way original fanfiction was actually supposed to be, and this one has depth. I'm happy you don't write the usual teenage fluff that a lot of writer cringe about.

I'd be happy to see more from you :)

~Peace Out
RainbowsNSmiles5 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That was wonderful. I could really feel the emotion in this story and I absolutely loved the ending. You should definitely write more of Gill because this was great! :) Also, do you think I can have that link you talked about?
Xx Eve of Destruction xX chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I think you did a wonderful job on this. It was very well written and I could feel the bittersweet emotion.

Besides doing just Gill, maybe you could think about doing more HM character studies. Maybe? Please?

I would really enjoy seeing more of your interpretations on the characters.

Once again, good work.
phantasiagirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh...jesus, please continue writing Gill. ._.

Pfft, I know that sounded weird and creeperish but I'm that doesn't even begin to describe it. I scour this section daily for good Gill fanfics (new or updated) but...I guess I'm just SUPER picky about his personality. But you have him down so damn well, I just...ah! :'D

Believe me when I say that I totally look forward to any more Gill works you have planned in the future. :D
Sion0083 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Very good. Probably one of the best on here. I'm totally into character studies and I really like your interpretation of Gill. Probably better than my own because I can't shake portraying him as a stuck up asshole with a complex history. XD Anyway, very nicely written and great characterization. I may even post my own little ficlet I wrote on Gill looking back at his mother's death. You've inspired me!

PS. Mind if I have that link? I could really use the ref.