Reviews for Arceus and the Jewel of Life The Aftermath
Costantly chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
There are someone watching them from the door...

BTW, Nice story! So lovely :3
Xrnon1002 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
A very interesting story
Mew'smeow chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
... umm... I like it, but uh, wouldn't it have been better had they been together away from the prying eyes of the other legendries, or at least away from the cliff edge. that was the area where they battled, was it not?
DarkraixGardevo chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
DarkraixGardevoir please
Stormy is shooting down Santa chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
so true, so true. your story is the best!
Slashermare Moon chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is really good once again. Very descriptive and captivating. I like the concept, giving the pokemon's insight into the events of a movie. Very nice indeed. Not really much to say about this except that it's awesome. There were a few small technical problems with the writing, and I found the whole Arceus and Giratina pairing a little bit forced and cheesy. I liked their characters as individuals but the way Arceus just came out and said that he wanted her to be his mate was a little off. Then again, he is essentially the god of the pokemon world, so I guess him just stating things is enough most of the time. Giratina forgiving him was way too quick too in my opinion, but as it's a short story it's not all that bad. I did like the whole counterpart thing going on with Giratina and Arceus, since before Platinum I'm sure a lot of people actually did think they were counterparts, since they were opposites in a lot of ways- one's associated with life and the other death etc.
Technical issues.
Legendry is spelled Legendary.
"And you are my chosen Mate." The word mate shouldn't be capitalised here.
"tender kiss of Dialga's lips." should be on not of.
But still, really cool story and I liked the reflection at the end.
Another little thing I'd have liked to see was descriptions of how the characters look as humans. Just a personal thing, because leaving it open for the reader to decide for themselves is viable. Good story, just think length is sometimes an issue. Too much happens in too little time, which seems to be a running thing in most of your stories. The two sugar icing ones were nicely paced though.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
So cute! You didn't really give descriptions on their human appearances, but I can imagine Dialga as a fine young gentleman, Palkia as a fine young lady, Giratina as a spunky punk, and Arceus as a vain noble all colored their repective legendary colors.
Origingirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
OMG! YES! YES YES YES YES! So freaking amazing! I love this story! I've read it at least about 6 times or more. I like how there is both Godmodeshipping and a bit of Dialga x Palkia too. Your a good writer! :) Keep it up! :D
KiyaShirona14 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh I absolutely love CosmosShipping and you made my day! This is so cute and I love the way you made the two pairs' personalities. Totally fits them! :D
ShadowFlare095 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I like Dialga being male and Palkia female but i prefer for Giratina to be male and Arceus to be female.
Scizor X chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Nice job! I really like this story!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Love the story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
you do now that palkia is the boy and dialgia is a girl
Species Unknown chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
pmdteamdestiny chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
(Giggle)wow!i like it !i liked when dialga said “i feel left out”.And one more thing...WHY DID YUO MAKE ARCEUS AND DIALGA MALE!i prefer them to be females you (beep)!And palkia and giratina to be males!