Reviews for Safe
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Coooooooooooool
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Nice story! I did notice that Neal admitted that safe cracking is was he did...not what he allegedly did. Hmmm...
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
great story, glad they could get that little girl out..
and sometimes peter should trust neal just a little more...
Fluencca chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
What a lovely story! The action, the dialogue, everything was so *right*!
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was so well written and very believable (to someone who knows nothing about bomb disposal and safe cracking)! I love all the little bits too - like Neal not being comfortable about getting into the back of the police car, the Geneva connection that Peter makes, the bits with the anklet key etc - they made the characters seem even more like themselves! :)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I don't know anything about safe-cracking or bomb disposal either, so it sounded fine to me, and it was an outstanding story. I especially love the dual meaning of the title, and Peter deciding to trust Neal after accidentally giving him the anklet key.
joy2190 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Such an original story line, loved it!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Aww That Was So Good. I Luved That Story! You Gave It So Much Detail. Are You Like A Professional Writer? 'Cuz I Didn't See Any Mistakes In That. & All The Details About The Safe? You Must Of Done Some Serious Research On Your Part! Thanks For The Amazing Story! XD
M1ndb3nd chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Wow, seriously? I thought for sure you must know EVERYTHING there is to know about bombs and safes! You sounded so technical and professional in your writing about each scene.

But your story was fantastic! Did you have to do much research then beforehand about the safes? Or was there enough info in the news article you read? (btw - did the 'real story' toddler end up being okay? Hope so.)

Anywayz, I'll keep an eye out for your other works - I feel sure I've read some of your stories before, as your name sounds familiar, but I haven't clicked your link yet to find out.

Hopefully there's a few more White Collar's - they're my latest fave fad to read. hehe.
LvSammy chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
impressive!

really enjoyed this. Thanks!
nynine chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Well, since I was recently granted expert status in both fields, I can state without qualification(s) that you got it just right!

I loved it. I love all your White Collar stories. Just keep doing it, and you'll make me very happy!
angeleye68 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This was great, you had me on the edge of my seat. This could be a really good episode of WC. Bravo!
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Great story!

You did pretty good with the safecracking jargon for someone who didn't know anything. I confess to being the "old school" sort of safecracker, using only my brain and a cardiological stethoscope.
costley51 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Wonderful White Collar story.

The girl in there provides the right type of tension, and of course we get to see Neal doing what he does best. Between Ruiz and the anklet key, we got to see some personal dilemmas too.

And while I don't know anymore about cracking safes than you, it sounded convincing to me.
whitelighter013 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
no no, dear. you may not know much about panic-room kind of safe thingys but you do make sure you sound like one. haha. I loved this. And Mozzie knowing so much about russian merchandise. haha. :)