Reviews for Appreciation
Puppylovely-Hime chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Awww, omygod, one of the CUTEST endings I have ever read! I literally just said aww out loud coz they're so cuuute!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
it needs more, so mutch more, because I love it.
ilovegeroro chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
This is one of my favorite story's yet :3
Beatricelovedheart chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
That was so sweet. I cried. Well, that might have something to do with the fact that i had a shitty day today, but still. I cried. I loved it!
GoddessGirl07 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
OMIGODS! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO AMAZING! IT WAS SO SAD AS WELL! I CRIED THE ENTIRE TIME!
MagicIncarnate chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Ok I love am huge fan of all your work and loved reading this. I write some poetry and I was sitting on my roof hiding form my parents reading chapter 1 and listening to 24 and I was struck with inspiration. I felt like I was possessed.

One complaint. There was a gaping plot hole.
Kid and his crew had handled the location of the spell book and they know where it is kept. The witches want the book. Maka was talking to them saying goodbye. They could have given her the information and made it so that she needed to be there to find the book. So the witches bring Maka to the site and the Crew anbushes them saving Maka.

I get why you couldn't do that but next time don't have Kid have the information that could save her life. Make it be someone else.
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Awwwww! That is so sweet! You wrote it so well, i could imagine everything that was happening! And i love how you switched their roles, how Soul was feeling guilty and how Maka was the hurt one. :) So Sweet! Thanks for writing! Keep it up. :D
Thunderbreeze chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Amazing. This story MUST have been thought-out for it to turn out like this. That first chapter was a smidge depressing, what with Maka being beat and the mirror conversation and all, but I inwardly cheered when BlackStar and Soul realized where she was (that part was very clever by the way) and got deadly.

The second chapter was the healing process, which I'm glad that you put in instead of just ending it after Maka was rescued. Soul leaving all of those hints and Maka not getting them...sounds about right :) The ending was definitely not too cliché for me, and I enjoyed that part because Soul was right (he would know, at least) in the fact it:s better to have someone to wake up to after a nightmare.

It was fairly deep when it came to Maka's "appreciation" of her life after she was rescued. Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
hahaha wow lol u did tht to ur friend hahahand nice job on the story btw
Nankosensei2839 chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Great job! One of the best Soul eater Fanfics I have seen!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Love.
Kitryna chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I just loved this story. The beginning was really hard to read. My reactions were, "Cryptic, cryptic! Sad! So sad!...(squeeky voice) cuuuuuuute!"

Just so you know, I fangirling all over this. I like your style. This is the first SoMa fanfic I've read so far that I actually liked. :] Keep it up.
Icequeen616 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
That was really good! I kind of wish you had added more details and events on after she came home with Soul though. Either way, I really enjoyed this. To be honest, I read this a while back and remembered it today. So, I had to find it and read it again. I spent a good deal of time looking for it, and I'm glad I did. It's just as good as i remembered it to be. :D
The Reality DumPer chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
cute. I loved the ending.

I was touched.

Poor Maka.

Eh?
the Perspicacious Loris chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
It goes without saying that, on average, 99,999 out of 10,000 fanfics are either poorly written (the infamous My Immortal), written to live out a fan's fantasies (self-inserts and whatnot), or written just so the author can see his/her OTP do the deed, or see his/her oc do the deed with his/her favorite character. In some extreme cases, it's all three (again, My Immortal).

However Appreciation, and the other 100 or so fanfics that make up your volume of work, are the exception. Your stories are so well written and brilliantly characterized that, at times, I forget I'm reading fanfiction. You are one of the handful of authors that have this effect on me, and for that I salute you.

As for the story itself, it was, for lack of a better word, AH-MAE-ZING. Seeing stubborn, tough as nails Maka literally resigning herself to her fate was bad enough, but seeing Soul break down and lose his oh-so-cool composure when Maka sent her final regards literally caused the inner fanboy inside of me to curl up in a ball and cry. However, this made me all the more happier when they rescued Maka and managed to save her right when she was death's door.

But the best part of this story for me, hands down, had to be the second chapter. Having undergone such a traumatic event in her life (I mean, she was stabbed in the thigh and left to bleed to death; that sort of stuff has an effect on people), it's obivious Maka won't get out of it without some scars or a change in personality, and you managed to illustrate this quite nicely. From her panic attack in the hospital to the fact that after three weeks she still has nightmares, you showed a more vulnerable side to our favorite bookworm Meister without making her overly dramatic or caricaturing her as some emo teenager.

Which brings me to my favorite part of this story; Soul and Maka's interactions. Without a doubt, SoMa is my all around OTP, and seeing them bicker and fight like an old married couple always brings a smile to my face, something that you illustrate superbly. However, you also highlighted what I like about their relationship; their complete trust and undying faith in each other. When Soul managed to break Maka out of her panic attack, it illustrated to me how much they depend on each other; when Soul told her that he loved her (albeit when she was knocked out cold with sedatives), my heart instantly melted. What was my all time favorite moment, however, was when after their kiss near the end (which I thoroughly enjoyed, as I'm a sucker for big damn kiss scenes), Maka and Soul share a bed together, and immediately start bickering about bed space. That's what I like about the two; they may bicker and argue about the most trivial of things 85 percent of the time, but in the end their unbreakable bond, their absolute faith in each other, is just that; unbreakable even in the most toughhest of storms, and nothing can ever take that away from them, and you illustrate that perfectly.

Overall, this story is a deft example of your writing awesomeness; superbly written and characterized and showing what we love about SoMa; their unbreakable bond and trrust in one another, the casualness with which they view their relationship, and, let us not forget, the incredibly irresitable chemistry between them. I look forward to you continuing your writing career on FFN and seeing more incredible stories from you. Keep on writing, and stay gold.

Sincerely, KEXII.

P.S: you're awesome and sorry for the long winded review.