Reviews for Five Times Red John got Conveniently Killed Off
mizu chapter 1 . 2/4
LOL this is so perfect! thank you!
(from someone currently catching up with the series and is frustrated by RJ)
blueeyedmentalistfan chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I love this story. I've read it a million times
but never reviewed. I loved the lightning one
and the bus one but I adored the last one.
It was perfect and Lisbon is my hero. :-)
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Very enjoyable. Nice to think that serial killers are also subject to random fatality. Last story is sweet. Thanks.
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
The acme crack fic wins in my book. Meep meep indeed.
MessengerOfDreams chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Favorited mostly for the ACME part. That was brilliant. The rest was great but I absolutely loved the ACME section.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Great one!
Arianna Elizabeth Jackson chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
wow. those were amazing. I laughed out loud at the lightning (though i love the idea) and absolutley adore the last one...killed by a serial killer? Thats so perfects...
TeresaAmaliaJane chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I loved these little stories, especially the last one. It made me so happy...I've had dreams about that happening. Sigh...wouldn't it just be wonderful if Red John did die conveniently...

TAJ :)
ab89us chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
LMAO! This is hilarious!
PineapplePsychic chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
XD he hot struck by lightning XD
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
As I wish it would have been one of those ...

- Great story idea :)
Holla chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That was amazing!
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Its divine intervention. The hand of God. Whatever you wanna call it. Great fic!
LAurore chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I liked it ! I love Red John put on a bus lol What karma lol

Nice fic ! ;)
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
FINALLY I got to read this! University got in the way, in EVERY way possible. And I have limited time to write this review, which I deeply, deeply hate _

Anyway, I better not waste it.

Before I forget, I caught two typos:

"[..]Bu when they reached the CBI[..]"

"[..]Hedidn't know what he'd have done if[..]"

This was so hilarious -for the most part- I'm glad I was alone reading, since I can be very loud when I'm laughing -especially if it's the surprised laughter kind, which most of the time, was :P

The ACME bit was probably my favorite. I mean, the way he WENT TO HIDE IN THE BUSHES. Childhood!flashback! And the feather. OMG. I was laughing so hard. You'd think that doesn't happen in real life ;)

And Jane's final comment? xDD Now I WANT to hear him say meep meep for whatever reason. Or, you know, make him say it in a drawing xD. Hilarious.

If I had to guess, I'd say the third one was for Grace ;)

(Oh, and I actually had to google it xD.)

I loved the dynamic of the fourth one, it was really easy to imagine, I mean, Jane being in the middle of them; like when you're a kid and another is chasing you and you run around a table and you mirror the other's position so you can't be caught :P (another childhood!flashback, may I add). Of course Jane wouldn't keep quiet, and Lisbon wouldn't want to take a chance that big by shooting. But the end? xD When you mentioned a road, I thought it might be!

Oh yes, the wonders of public transportation

The last one was.. I don't know how to classify it. In a way it was very clean and concise, in another one left so many details that can say a lot more. I loved that you included Hightower, and her concern towards Lisbon and Jane. I know you're not HT's biggest fan, but you made an excellent work of portraying her.

The fact that Lisbon didn't want him to have free time because he would be all alone and miserable was somehow incredibly cute and incredibly Lisbon, at the same time. She does care so much I kinda loved that she mentioned they could watch something stupid on TV. That's really how it works when you're feeling down :)

The ocassional use of first names, the last part, it all fit so well. This can't be okay in a couple of hours. But somehow, he's gone pretty good progress, mainly because of her, and I just... swoon

THANK YOU FOR THIS! My plotbunny throwing powers are getting better ;)!