Reviews for Broken Wings
SPN4eva556 chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Loved this story. Really captured how tortured Castiel was during the 6th season cause of the war in heaven. Just like Sam was in the 4th. Sam's soul has been through a hell of a lot. Poor guy. Great job!

~Vicky
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
How did I not stay current on this story. I'm reading it all now, well tomorrow cause it's super late tonight, but I can't wait for more, thanks as always, Nicole. :)
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
That was a fantastic ending. You know that this isn't the end. Castiel is like on this horrible power trip and he needs Sammy's soul. BTW poor Sammy! He really was the one who got screwed in this whole deal. I'm dying for September to get here. I'm reaching any and all Fanfiction stories that deal with the wall coming down. Thank God (or should I say Thank Castiel) that your fanfic rocks! I love it. I mean it's like Castiel is battling himself. Evil power hungry Castiel vs. Good angel Cas. Excellent writing! I love it!
casammy chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
Excellent fic, fodder that cas has taken very hard decisions during this war but does not want to damage to dean and sam, is more it has been protecting them, against destination it was clear, it has chosen the safety of dean and sam to 50 thousand souls worse has a secret, for that up to recollection when sam I recover his soul and cas try to embrace that sam moved back as if it was afraid of him...
judyann chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
Hey I kind of like that you didn't end it. Like you said we will find out a lot tomorrow. Great story though and I loved it.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
wow! Poor sammy! Good work!
mystery chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
God,

i LOVED your story - really, I wish this would be in the show, exactly like this!

Thank you so much for sharing!
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
I loved it! :D
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
Gotta say I was not expecting Cas to return and help and then warn them that he can't be trusted. I like being surprised like that and seeing things go in a different way.

Nice.
Kali1973 chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
I'm loving it so far...as for the story not ending when you planned for it to, sometimes they take on a life of their own.
casammy chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
I hate when someone damages to sammy and worse if it treats itself of castiel, it is supposed he was a friend and that tape-worm that to take care of dean and sam and also the topic of the wall being ruined, is great but I am sure that dean is going to find the way of bringing to house of return sammy, who returns to him
SummerMistedDragon chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
uh oh

Wow, good work! Can't wait for more!
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
plz plz update! no! not the wall!
judyann chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
OH no how mean? I loved it though and you definitely at least another chapter! I love that everyone is trying to guess on the Cas thing. Love your theory and wonder what it is going to be? We should find out more on Friday. Great story and can't wait to read more!
sarah chapter 3 . 5/4/2011