Reviews for Final Goodbye?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Huh Buffy agreed to give her egg's away. Well that's euhm brave I suppose because no matter what I don't think I could. Think about it. Those children that are born are yours no matter what and other people are raising them and not one but a bunch.
Angel lived with Faith and Giles is telling him he need to go with Buffy. Oh she will be so mad. If he hurt her over there as he did in this world she has no one she can fall back to. That will be very lonely.
He lived with Faith for goodness sake Ugh.
ba2006 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
please please say there is gonna be a sequal, this fic is freakin awesome :) I hope ya do, but if not, this oneshot was bloody fantastic!
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
COOL!

I love it!

xoxo,

Nat
Angellufy chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was really horrible! Joss was really mean. I don't know if I would be able to forgive the man I love if he choose to believe someone else. I hope Buffy can get over the heartache.
koutchouk chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
It is a very good story. I like it. Will there be a sequel. I still think that Angel is a bit mad in the head but who knows maybe on another planet he will change for the best and Buffy will forgive him. Good story and well written. Thank you.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/1/2011