Reviews for Fever
Moonview chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I loved it! It was so cute. Wish there was more.
SoundScream chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
in Atla i always fancy Zutara, because they r most awesome character in Atla. when i first watch Atla Toph is my favorite. she's so kickass! when i read this, Toph is really understanding person, she was, she is. love this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Love this :)
Zephyr169 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Aww. :) I loved it! :D
Tortoise01Swe chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I just love this story. Sadly there isn't a part 2. But this story is amazing nonetheless :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Simply beautiful.
caspasta chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
That was so adorable - you should make a continuation! :]
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This story is really, really cute. I like it a lot :)
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is brilliant you know. Brilliant. It's not just about a fever. It's about destiny. It's about people who used to hate each other...you've got SO much going on, intertwined with a fever. Intertwined with the basic plot. It's all deep within. I LOVE this. So much. You're an amazing author. :)
Lona Beth Undorina chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Love. Love. Love. So well done!
Enchansive chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I LOVED THIS. Ahh. Such a great oneshot, the scene is wonderfully written and Toph is everything I imagined!
elayne cypher chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
liked the idea, great writing!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Brilliant work on this. Nicely done.
vwaterlily chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I really love your work and I hope you aren't annoyed by my spammage of your fanfics haha! I just discovered you and wow, you won a place in my favorite authors list. I have a whole set of tabs open of your fics, so brace yourself for more notifications ;D

This fic blew me away. Everything just... flowed. Haha nice serious Toph was great. But more than anything, the parts in this fic that stood out to me was the realization that Zuko *did* get hurt a lot, especially when he is outnumbered or out-mooned. I felt horrible after reading that part.

Another was Katara thinking about bend-less Ozai - it was a eye-opener.

The last is: "And, probably most importantly, she wanted to know who or what had been cruel enough to scar him." So many people forget that the Gaang don't know about how Zuko got his scar. It would've helped them understand him more easier if it was revealed.

But all in all, this was really great. I love it!
Ristra chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
The Zutara element wasn't over done and your wording is wonderful.

Loved the whole concept of the fever and how slowly but surely Katara was warming up to Zuko. :)

Oh and Toph's little act of kindness *snicker*